Sludgus - 5* Holy / Yellow - Slime hero from Super Elemental Summon

The people who got constance in the last SE are rolling in their graves

16 Likes

Snipe, snipe and snipe all you can to kill this literal sack of ■■■■. This hero forces you to stop relying on AOE heroes. Rather to use snipers instead. Or just use astral elves

3 Likes

Thank you. I need to write some more charakters due to limit.

This part kinda defeat that straregy

1 Like

This hero is OP as F. Hopefully i don’t see him much in war and tournaments. Otherwise daily raids against him will be re-rolled for sure. At least there we have a choice to reroll :grin:

3 Likes

when i see this kind of heroes added to game i lose interest to summon and even to play to be honest
this really do not motivate me to pull and to play

4 Likes

hmm how is this a super elemental hero? i mean why is this here instead of another super elemental family?

they don’t even bother to organize the summons anymore and just want to money grab.

7 Likes

I just assumed that if I were to ever get this hero and put it on defense, I would thereafter only ever be attacked by the kind of account which would be “gosh, which are the five favorites of my Astral Elves” and whose team would enter the field to an instantaneous VICTORY banner.

But me theoretically attacking this hero, ever?

Carthago delenda est. #52RareQuestsAYear | #SlayTheDragons

11 Likes

It’s scary that that film (Wargames) is over 40 years old !!! :scream:

10 Likes

It will be delicious…combined with Diaochan C maybe? :slight_smile:

As i see some hero reflected the insanity back to the developers… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

That’s why you load yourself with a ton of them snipers and brute force your way to kill her. Or just get astral elves who can’t miss.
Von Rothbart helps wonders to remove that abomination of a dance. But he’s premium, and she’s also another freaking cleric healer who may resist the silent dance

2 Likes

The word “just” is doing a lot of lifting there, from the point of view of a lot of us :wink:

IMG_2115

10 Likes

Premium hero requires premium ways to solve it. So far the only counters for her are premium heroes

with Von Rothbath :slight_smile: i bet in the next covenant there will be this and von

To my mind, “requires premium heroes” is an ever-growing weakness of this game, especially insofar as it seems to make a more… lateral… counter strategy increasingly popular:

( Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye )

4 Likes

They’re not even trying to hide this already. This hero symbolises the shameless power sprint this game is heading. How do you go from constance who only deals 100 damage per dodge to 1600 damage per dodge? At least with c diaochan it’s a costume
Guess the next dodger will do like 5000 damage per dodge?

8 Likes

@BobTheSnark Nice that you chose Steam from the late 60s (showing our age). Interestingly they formed after the release of this track :astonished:
I guess that most people know the 80s Bananarama cover although it’s not the only one.

2 Likes

Next up:

hero with ‘50%’ :wink: dodge chance successfully dodges

Result:

IMG_2116

Reactions

• “lol underpowered”
  • “stop ‘complaining,’ will be ‘obsolete’ in 2.8 attoseconds”
  • “easily counterable by Sun Crusher”
  • “I dOnT uNdErStAnD wHy pVe iS sOoOoO eAsY”

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :frowning_face:

8 Likes

She gives Dodgers a bad name as well. Not just constance who is worthless now, every dodger out there released before her is freaking worthless now. They can’t compete anymore when you have this monster out here.
Like who cares if your 2c kadilen can dodge and summon a thorn minion when you can dodge and nuke stuff with 1600 damage?

7 Likes

The hero card is updated with the changes.
Polls are now enabled.

2 Likes