Should Season 2 World Energy costs be reduced?

Let them nerf the loot when “Old Seasons Rise” isn’t on, so it is on S1 levels, just so non-vets can play catch-up (purely on map/story completion, not talking loot) and buff the loot in that small window of “Old Seasons Rise” once a month so loot farmers (vets and non-vets) can still have that.

Pipe dream perhaps, but having S2, S3, S4 all with large WE costs when S5 is out will mean no more new players at all. A game dies when it isn’t continuously bringing in new players. Or who knows, maybe such gatcha games can survive on 1000 veteran whales alone lol.

Absolutely, with Season 3 out, I would expect that soonish Season 2 will get nerfed in terms of flags and xp gained.
Its the sensible thing, anything else is just nonsense.

Season 3 levels being released slowly should keep people playing season 2 some. I already have all 3 sections of season done on normal and halfway there on hard. Then I will have 23+ days until the next three. Besides I do a lot of my farming in season 1 just for the low WE. 6-8, 8-7 and 9-1 Give me good loot for making mana pot, arrows and other items used for titans at a very low WE cost. When AR comes around I burn up a couple WE flasks to stock up on recruits and pack backs. Everyone has their own style of play. I just think permanently lowering cost in season 2 would only make season 1 basically obsolete for anyone who has been playing a while.