Shop After Dark: Are you ready to Rock and Roll!?!

On a dark desert highway… Cold wind and a bear or something like that :laughing: Room for 1 crazy ***

1 Like

Room for two more right here in Shop After Dark. If you have thick skin, curse like a sailor and are sarcastic as they come, you have what it takes to join Dark. What’s holding you back?

No mention of bacon :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

1 Like

Bacon. Booze. And banter… Who could ask for anything more :laughing: room for 2

1 Like

The three B’s, I can think of a few more, but probably should keep that to myself :crazy_face:. Come and join the fun, and I can tell you all about the other B’s.

2 Likes

Yes we all now that you like to play with balls that have bells in them…geesh…Christmas will be here soon …okkkkaaaaayyyyyyy

1 Like

We need 5 new meat shields to torment… I mean we have room for 5 fukwits. Come get u some

2 Likes

Negative, I am a meat popsicle. Come join our naughty numbers. You’ll be glad you did!

Recruiting is tough, so I’m going interplanetary here! Any Martians, Venusians or Plutonians here that want to join? Willing to accept Urainians as well.

2 Likes

I’m from uranus… Had to see that coming :laughing:

1 Like

You kidding? I was practically begging for this joke to me made!

2 Likes

U know me… Hate to disappoint :popcorn: :beer: :kiss:

1 Like

Are u tired of micromanagement? Are u fed up with ppl bragging about their shiny new heroes? Welllll come on home to Shop After Dark. All our pulls are :poop: and most of us are too drunk to chase ppl to use flags. The good news is nobody leaves em. :kiss:

1 Like

Skeletor is running off to join Shop After Dark!

2 Likes

Room for 4! Come join the Invasion.

2 Likes

Yeah… I’m ready to beam u up :laughing:

2 Likes

A few weeks ago I joined Shop After Dark with several of my mates from my previous alliance I had led for over 3 years. It’s a great group and I didn’t regret our merge one second. Glad to be with the Shops now!

5 Likes

I’m enjoying my time with these sick, twisted, perverted, demented kind souled individuals.

I’m 4 of the 5 so if you are as well then join up. It’s a game but being any of the above makes it more fun to play.

4 Likes

What more could u want?? We even have endorsements :laughing: room for 2 more. Come get u some

3 Likes