Shop After Dark: Are you ready to Rock and Roll!?!

3 open spots for those special kind of players. See all the pretty posters for the requirements.

Those who get offended easily need not apply :laughing:

Check it out, three spots open in Shop After Dark. The leader just may do a little Karaoke just for you!

All the standard rule apply.

1 Like

Give them bacon and they will come… or does that only work for baseball fields

I’m not sure, but it doesn’t hurt to try!

Still looking for 3 more to join Shop After Dark. Come for the bacon, stay for the weirdness.

1 Like

reface-2021-05-12-09-58-54

1 Like

Lookin good boss :kiss: that’ll bring em in. :ok_hand:

Got 3 spots here open for the right smart***

Don’t be afraid…we are just a friendly weird circus afterall…lol

2 Likes

Hard to believe but we still have 2 spots open for the daring. Come see if u can hang in the shops. :wink:

1 Like

If I ever created an alt account, I’d name it Active Daily Player, then everyone would want me :sunglasses:

Shop After Dark has room for two more! Don’t be shy because we aren’t!

1 Like

Thee treasure is bacon…just follow the paw prints and catnip

1 Like

So the question is are you brave enough to join the Shop Family…well are you a fukwit or not a fukwit…can you smell the catnip or do you want to roll in it?

No we are not strange…weeeeelllll…not really but this post was provided by a Delusional Star

1 Like

Followed by the woman of mystery and magic and we are both experts in the art of fukwittery…

1 Like

Mystery is what the Shops are all about…she’s everywhere…lol

Update:
2 spots still available…what are you waiting for???

1 Like

Star is a star. Come be another star at shop after dark and then you’ll have a constellation!

Well star is actually in paradox and that is of course part of the shops family… in the dark shop you have a devil Kitty and a few other naughty creatures… :kiss: