📯 Shadereave – New Season 3 Hero – 4* Fire/Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Hello guys! Someone know what is the special s skill “Eternal Loyalty”? What is the effects?
Thank you

1 Like

It is when you’ve been playing E&P for years without any 5* from regular 10x summons.

Seriously: does any hero have such a skill?

17 Likes

1 Like

Zephyr said - Last I saw it in Beta, it was:

• All allies get +50% attack for 4 turns.
  • All allies get +16% critical chance for 4 turns.
  • All allies get +10% mana generation for 4 turns.
2 Likes

I’m not a beta user, but I can see him in the Valhalla summons…

Do not let this guy die or anyone else for the matter while his special is activated on a titan if you can help it.

I think he could have been so much better, not sure how being resurrected to a virtual 3* is supposed to help.

Got confused who I was talking about. Shadereave is a sort of funky name, but when I said I call him “Gutbuster” I was thinking of gold 4* Gullinbursti :wink: !

See my screenshot above in this thread. It is written there.

so Shader is closer to Wu Kong? Not sure how to use or even worth it?

Not even close. No random effect at all.Closest to Muggy.

Really? He will be the new star in 4* Rush attack and Buff Booster tournaments… useful on titans, too.

Does Shadereave draugrs also count as helheim heroes or maybe as heroes from the land they were raised (asgard or any other, depending on the dying hero)? Meaning they do dmg when they die? Can someone test this?

Tested myself… they arent home to any land (asgard etc,…)

1 Like

Anyone besides me using him on defense this tournament? I’ve only been attacked once (and lost) so far.

1 Like

Yes, I do. Without emblems and with

Sabina + 18
Mist + 13
Brynhild + 17
Proteus + 18

3 wins, 1 loss

Pulled Shadereave! Would you level Shadereave before leveling a 2nd BT, Wilber or Colen? I have started a 2nd BT, but could switch gears to Shadereave.

Replaced him for Boldtusk in Titan team and has boosted my scores. I don’t have Ares and very unlikely I’ll ever get one, so this was a good addition for me.

2 Likes

@JAWS1

Wilbur stands alone compared to Shadereave. His -def for enemies, +def for allies, and spirit link for all is a huge deal in titans, map battles, events, raids…everything. He’s a must.

Sounds good! I use Wilber all the time. With the Tavern of Legends event, I started thinking about which heros, especially 4* heros, would make sense to have more than one copy of. BT, Wilber, Rigard, were some of the first names that came to mind. I started a 2nd BT which had me questioning whether I should work on Shadereave after pulling yesterday instead since I have a fully leveled and fully talent grid BT already.

1 Like

I’m curious to see how shadereave will help me out. Going to get him leveled once I finish Elena. I think he may take precedence over Tyr just since he is 4s (significantly faster) and I have all the mats to level both.

Currently green titan team:
+20 BT, +20 wilbur, GFalcon, Scarlett with emblems and attack path, wu kong.

Is this somewhere that Shadereave could fit?

Do you have Peters or Miki to slow the titan down? Miki may not work against a Green titan, but Peters should work to silence the beast.

1 Like