Seshat – New July 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

I do 1000000% agree with all of this though

3 Likes

Understood, obviously we see a lot of people put fake teams or 1 hero up, because they don’t want to show their hand, but considering the event, reflections, and heroes I think there was a likelihood that this was his actual event team, at least for many stages…regardless, just wanted to show how some people (me included) value Seshat and think she is an amazing hero…it was a comment about the team itself and not the event, showing that someone expended resources to ascend FOUR Seshats

3 Likes

It’s a sign that Seshat is a great hero that someone invested huge resources into 4 of her, but nothing more. With panther doubling damage from purple tiles, to tiburtus or kunchen lowering defense even further, to khiona or costumed rigard boosting atk, there is no way that team is good enough for achieving winning scores.

It was 100% put there to either hide their team, or show off that they maxed 4 Seshats.

3 Likes

Agreed

Sesh is great

Deciding between a 2nd sesh, 2nd kage, 1st jaber, or 1st victor right now…or could even go a 1st boss wolf…

2 Likes

I was actually deciding between 2nd Seshat or 2nd Ursena…from your list though sounds like you can’t really go wrong, whichever you decide

1 Like

Thinkin jaber honestly

He’s not ideal for offense

But think if i fired ursena then jaber, it’ll be pretty effective for gimping a defense early in a match

He’s pretty solid on defense too so could replace kage and have roughly 1300 monk emblems to toss on him as well, then hopefully relocate kage emblems if i ever get gm

Idk it’ll be a tough choice, and it’ll wait until I’m takin a break from troop leveling

You plannin on usin 2 ursena’s in 1 team?

1 Like

Seshat is the only dupe 5 I have maxed… she pairs so well in 2 stacks (let alone 3), with say rigard or aeron that I’ve honestly considered a 3rd… she’s just extremely versatile and everything you’d want from a sniper (damage dispel survivability). Having said that, if I had a fun hero like jabber to max as a next dark… I wouldn’t have 9 tabs just sitting there.

2 Likes

Could be fun…but I probably should do Khiona for the AP boost on titans

1 Like

2nd Sesh,
2nd Ursl,
1st Kage
or Grimble?

All @70 with only 3 tabards.
RNGsus, tabards & traps pls :zzz:

1 Like

out of that I would probably do Kage, he isnt a finisher, but piercing through buffs is awesome and hits super hard first half and Kage, Ursi, Sesh is a punishing 3 stack

2 Likes

Once i got costume rigard, she got retired from titans

Rigard(costume)+miki > khiona+wilbur

1 Like

I agree with this

1 Like

15 posts were split to a new topic: Hansel’s Special Skill Causes Seshat to Take Damage Every Turn, and Never Fire – Intended Behavior or Bug?

Jabberwocky!!! I can no longer go to battle without him…I would feel naked! :sweat_smile:

Should I increase Seshat’s A or D w/emblems?? And should I split w/ Neith or give most to Sesh?

I went with attack. She’s a stone cold killer. And I would personally give them all to Sesh. Neith I would put at 4.80 with no emblems as Sesh is much more worthy imo.

1 Like

I’ve have both in my lineup for like 7 months but I’ve been splitting emblems between them as I get them… And I’ve been putting them on D for both… But now I’m wondering if I should change everything… I just feel weird having a hero in my lineup with NO emblems…

1 Like

Yeah I get that. I just kind of resigned myself to being super picky about who gets emblems cause I don’t want to be spreading them too thin in addition to the amount of time it takes just to get them. Emblems are rare enough and so many are needed to get a hero to node 20 that if I gave every maxed hero emblems I doubt that any one hero would get to node 20 in what could be considered any remotely reasonable amount of time. For example I have Kage at 4.80 but have never given him emblems because I have Black Knight and he is way more worthy of emblems imo and I use BK in multiple different scenarios. I have Alberich and Gazelle but gave all emblems to Alby cause I use him on defense and offense. Plus, I only use Kage for certain team lineups in offense stacked purple and 4.80 does what I need for that. However one exception is that I have ranger emblems on both Finley & Sesh. More on finley than Sesh, but they are both too good not to getbemblems. In terms of emblem path I usually go the route the hero is already strong in. I believe in using what makes them great in the first place to make them better in addition to what I use them for primarily. As Sesh and Finley are both offensive powerhouse snipers (even though Finley can hit multiples) I go attack every time with them. Do what’s right for you though, no specific right or wrong in spreading emblems or not or how to apply them. Just do whatever fits your play style and aligns with your priorities :slight_smile:

Haha that’s the problem… I don’t know which way I want to go now… I’m gonna pull all my emblems off Richard for Telluria tank but people are telling me to keep him in the lineup naked over my lvl 5 Isarnia… So now I’m wondering about Sesh/Neith now too… I keep thinking with Telluria tank it’s a good time to pull out Isarnia…

I think it is time to pull out Isarnia. Richard is average mana and even with no emblems more likely to survive longer. With Telluria tanking and Richard as a flank I can see that causing problems. Unless they get a great board I can envision both of them going off. First Telluria…Damage …meat shield…hot…mana reduction…which makes it likely with Richards defense and average mana he’s going off…more damage…offense down… Which means Telluria might go off again…They kind of compliment each other if you think about it.
Throw GM on the other flank and two fast snipers on the wings and that’s a solid Defense. Maybe not the greatest but nothing to laugh at. Seshat gets the emblems over Neith…