Seshat – New July 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

So in case you are thinking about maxing Seshat, DO IT, and in case you are thinking of maxing a second Seshat and you don’t have Kunchen or Khiona, then DO IT AS WELL :slight_smile:
Actually I like Seshat more than Khiona but together they make a great team

1 Like

Berden is right handed

4 Likes

Well, okay… after mirroring, look like this,… no comments :thinking:

2 Likes

She looks like she was about to stab someone with that arrow :joy:

2 Likes

Legolas uses that move on the reg.

Which, like, seriously? I can believe in orcs and magic and real life versions of Horghall, but the idea that an arrow shaft wouldn’t snap when thrust through someone’s brain is a bit too much for me.

4 Likes

Looks like if she wanted to throw that tiny javelin and just held the arch for sb else. :wink:

1 Like

She looks like holding something else, not an arrow. Nasty girl :rofl: Being serious now… She saved me few times from losing only this tournament. Tough, very tough. I actually click on her many times in battle and I almost didn’t believe how well she faced the attacks. Once activated, becomes the worst nightmare among all heroes…

2 Likes

At the current war, after 2 attacks in a row, she’s still standing. Go Seshat go Seshat go!

IMG_20190904_235356

3 Likes

Battle of the dark minions. who will win???

spoiler: Seshat trounced Thoth!

Corner seshat is tough to kill.

1 Like

Tell me about it :slight_smile:

somehow my seshat spawned 8 minions (only 4 in this pircture , they stack when You click seshat icon )

7 Likes

Ooo. Was this right now? Maybe it’s a glitch in the new patch. That would be neat :slight_smile: haha

Yes , was right now , when Inari dodged seshat special, one minion spawned to seshat also :)) my seshat with 3000 HP , unstopabble :)))

4 Likes

Seshat can only have 3 minions max. This “bug” was reported recently in beta and here is a response from SG. Hope this clears it up. If you see behavior beyond this, you may want to post an image in the bugs category.

The additional 4th minion is displayed only in UI and only for a brief moment.
This is done on purpose to show the player how 1 new minion is created after the special fires off, the oldest minion (on the right) is removed and then one is killed by the counterattack.
The logic behind it works as intended because damage is assigned first so Seshat practically never has or can use 4 minions at the same time.
I hope I’ve been clear enough! :sweat_smile:

For my current Watchtower Defense Team, Seshat has proven extremely formidable, especially when I have her in the corner behind Caedmon.

Seshat already charges mana quickly, but once she fires off that first arrow and gets her mana boost AND a minion she has to be taken out or she goes on a sniper-like rampage.

I’ve survived tournaments where her health is in red but the enemy couldn’t make enough normal striking damage to hit her through her wall of minions. Pairing her up with Hu Tao almost feels like cheating…almost :slight_smile: because his mana charges up slowly and then he just cleans house. If your health is in red, you’re done.

The toughest team I’ve run into had Guinevere AND Seshat on the team with Santa Clause front and center soaking up every tile I threw at him then unleashing hell in retaliation.

I get my heroes charged, and Guin is like, “nope!” Then Seshat one-shots then and it’s rinse and repeat.

Sorry to rant like this, because I’m still kinda new to this game and here a lot about Guin the Tank and then Seshat finally arrives to sorta balance things out… but what about facing a team with them both while jolly old St. Nick adds in his elf minions too?

When and IF I ever face a team like that again, maybe I’ll be lucky enough to have built a stronger team that can win. I record my matches and keep the strangest ones, win or lose, after that experience so that I can study them to develop better strategies. Good luck to any of you out their that ever faces Guin-Santa-Seshat!

A few weeks ago, i have switched my watchtower defens Tank from Hel+7 (def path) to seshat+9 (atk path)
With Hel i was falling below 2.300 very often. Seshat keeps me above 2.400 all the time.
The rest of my defense did not change (beside minor troop and emblem upgrades)

So in my Setup, Seshat (A tank rating acc. 7DD) is performing better as Tank conpared to Hel (A+ Tank rating)

2 Likes

Don’t read too much into the grades…more of a beginners guide, very arbitrary and as you show here, each hero is effected by the synergy of the team. So many factors likes troop level and type, surrounding heroes, emblems etc that cannot be accounted for in the grading sheet. Btw did you see the winning team from last challenge event?

7 Likes

Not to discount your statement but you know that doesn’t mean that’s their winning team?

I mean if i entered last level with a 1* hero and left it would say i beat it with a 1*

1 Like

As @Rigs said, that team is actually last one was set. Perhaps for stage 3 to improve the score (yellow boss). You cannot make such assumption, that was the team used in the last stages or all stages.

1 Like