September 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Aether Summon, Valhalla, Untold Tales, Dynasty Of Dunes, Costumes, Kalevala, Carnival Of Gods, CoE (Ice), Goblin Village, Underwild, Atlantis, SE, MT, and Musketeers)

i guess we will have aether summon rotate with Ascension Summon

1 Like

Thanks boss. I completely missed your update overnight.

2 Likes

We have plenty of time to find out.

My focus now is at getting Quintin at Soul Exchange

He would be useful in tower and costume quests because some bosses take too much time

1 Like

Will the Tavern of Legrnds return? It is fun. Iā€™ve goiten 2-3 5 ā˜† heroes.

1 Like

I do not know particulars, but time will tell when it will be re-entered into event rotation. SGG mentioned that it is ā€œunder re-constructionā€.

1 Like

Hero League on September 19 is cancelled:

6 Likes

I have added the Korean calendar by @zephy and have updated my calendars, but leaving a placeholder on the QR for the covenant summon in case it was mistakenly left out of v60.

4 Likes

Any idea why? Was looking forward to it

Do we know if the aether summon will now be repeating where it is every 4 weeks and will we be going back to just the ome now that we also have the ascension summon well as the ascension summon.

I have added Portuguese calendars to the post; thank you @Junim !

And I have added updated Japanese calendars also, thank you @birksg !

4 Likes

Are we sure about the heroes going to be feautred on ā€œCarnival of Godsā€ events? Aradia and Fortuna are the same heroes featured previously.

Thatā€™s the current content of the crystal ball, I see them too )
Sure, itā€™s weird, and imho will be changed in a few days.

3 Likes

No, I do not know why.
Maybe they have found a bug in it ?

3 Likes

Do we know what kind of event goblin village is? I mean does it have some new coins or some of them which already exist?

It has new coin called Goblin coin. Check this thread for more information

4 Likes

its event like tavern of legends or costume chamber , stages you can pass once

3 Likes

Another day, another update:

25 Likes

thanks as always, o oracle!

3 Likes

Thx for your prediction update !

3 Likes

Wow, what a double slap in the face. First, Kullervo C had a chance to be featured but they didnā€™t make him a featured hero to make it that much harder to pull. Now they replaced him for a hero that people probably want more.

1 Like