September 2021 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, League of Villains, Ninja Tower, Masquerade, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, Mythic Titan, and Riddles In Wonderland)

Great work , you might need to Update it to Replace pirates event with League of Villians

Source : The League of Villains will be the Challenge Event for September 2021

2 Likes

@Dudeious

10 Likes

Thank you. Yes, I will be updating mine this afternoon.

1 Like

Tower of Magic will be released in Version 41.
So I suspect that it is most likely will be held in September instead of Ninja Tower.
(This is not confirmed by Staff)

11 Likes

SG sempre faz trocas de ultima hora, então é impossivel saber com precisão qual vai ser, como exemplo até ontem o evento do mês que vem ia ser Piratas, pórem ela soltou uma nota hoje dizendo que vai alterar, e vai ser vilões.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Ok, the OP has been updated with calendars reflecting the Villains Challenge Event change. Thank you @VeryQuietly, @ratabboypda, @Kiiro, @VEIVE, and @birksg.

5 Likes

Wo1fheart with russian version here))

4 Likes

Thank you all for you constant effort!
I was waiting for the Pirates event, but I suppose Villians makes more money… ehem…

2 Likes

Added to the OP, thanks @W01fheart.

1 Like

Updated Chinese version added to the OP. Thank you @christie.

Thanks @PlayForFun. Forgot about that change.

1 Like

Polska wersja kalendarza:

I won’t prepare English version this time around. Vacation time :sunny:

3 Likes

Added to the OP, thank you.

@Zartanis Thank you for Calendar. I prefer your calendar. Could you add the element of Mystic Titan in your image calendar ? Sometime, it is hard to tell the element from only picture. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Absolutely, not a problem @u2371. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That update is live in the OP @u2371.

1 Like

will there be the the “tavern of legends”-event this month?

I think there will not be any as we will have the Tower event instead of it .

5 Likes