September 2021 Balance Update - Discussion

Dark lord and Crystalis buffs are good.

Faline and zuri are over buffed now.

Why not buff isord who is the worst if the villains and theobald who has horrible damage for slow speed?

i hope this is a step to revert old nerfs and balance older heroes who are in much worse spot that those 4

even jade and shale are more important to buff than those 4

overall, a welcome change but the scale is too small

10 Likes

Glad I opted to give Faline the darts over Aouda. Thanks SG :heart_eyes::grin:

3 Likes

Vela got nerfed. Crystallis was made to be very similar to Crystallis. Now Crystallis gets a buff.

I donā€™t get it. In the grand scheme of ā€œlisteningā€ to players I donā€™t think many asked for this. All four were solid heroes.

14 Likes

What about Isrod? 2o characters in most need of a buff

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorryā€¦ Which heroesā€¦?

Faline?
Zuri?
Crystalis?
Dark Lord?

What a jokeā€¦ Likeā€¦ :man_facepalming:

52 Likes

Old heroes will probably get a costume in time sooner or later. So these new ones are just quick cash grab from players.

1 Like

Typical, they buff the already strong heroes that will become the cash cows for the next time the portal rolls around, Faline is already far too strong and as usual they ignore the older heroes who desperately need to be buffed, because they wonā€™t make any money from players summoning there anymore.

4 Likes

Another cash grab

Your weak old heroes will stay weak as long as you donā€™t get the costume. Nothing change, not a buff. In the end, unlucky players will have to spent cash to get the buff.

5 Likes

So no need to wait for ClashGate then cos a new Gate is here: StarfallBuffGate, barely 24hours after ToM ended.

Exciting times ahead!

Players who disagree: save your breath after posting your thoughts here. Their greed is even more apparent now. Better to think and plan ahead:

1. Stay, play as per normal OR
  2. Stay, reduce play and/or spend OR
  3. Stay but Start looking around for Plan B
  4. Exit ?
7 Likes

Did she really need to be buffed? SMH :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

18 Likes

Maybe they are doing this to divert attention from Tower of Magic scandal.

7 Likes

No. I donā€™t think so but SGG thinks so. Itā€™s their game. We are merely account renters.

1 Like

Hope so. But itā€™s a dumb way to do it. Cos now itā€™s 2 controversies, back to back

Donā€™t you want to improve Vela, who is a copy of Cristalis? Vela was degraded twice, and now you desided that copy of Vela us too weak, but not Vela, Telluria as well.:man_facepalming:

10 Likes

My thought:

Rather than buffing these heroes, I prefer that you give us 75 flags in Tower of Magic (equal to number of floors).

26 Likes

ā€œAs always, please do not hesitate to share your opinionsā€¦ā€ - Thatā€™s really brave! Without reading prior comments yet, Iā€™m pretty sure EVERYONE will hate this ā€œUNBALANCE changeā€! Even the ones who already got these heroes should hate it because itā€™s just the beginning of a new policy of strengthening heroes right before they are available again.

Some of these heroes are already very good, none of them is bad. There is not a single reason why they should become even stronger. Orā€¦ waitā€¦ there is: With so many new heroes nobody asked for (in that number!), SG will only get the maximum amount of money from their costumers in any single event if the heroes are obviously overpowered and people are afraid, they miss out on something if they cannot get them. (see recently Milena from the Tower of Magicā€¦)

Again: Creating OVERPOWERED heroes and calling it a ā€œBalace Changeā€ is nothing but a joke!

9 Likes

Why? What is the point of giving opinions when they are ignored anyway?

I for one stopped caring. Do whatever you want, but please stop pretending to listen to your playersā€™ feedback. You donā€™t.

28 Likes

Crosspost FTW

Sounds like not many people spent money summoning during Villains so they are upping the heroes to draw in more people (money).

3 Likes

Tbf the villains really needed a buff. dark lord has always been unwhelming. He does so much stuff, yet does so little at the same time. Same with crystalis, I donā€™t see the point in her.

3 Likes