🔵 [Sep 22, 2019] Trials of Fortitude Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Trial of Fortitude Stage 3

Fortitude sucks.

blue 4* Boril really is the star of this class quest.

One account only got Boril a few months ago and it has many higher priority blue heroes to level in front of Boril.

My family has been playing for 6+ years ( if you add all our accounts).

Some of our 2+ year old accounts skipped stage 3.

The rest used 3x to 5x Dragon Attacks, 5x Bomb attacks and 5x Axe Attacks BEFORE Vivica 's first heal. Lodge is not much help since 5* Battle items damage one enemy. Titanium Shield might help. Time freeze is too expensive for 8+8 emblem reward.

Battle items

Rumor from beta says there was no level limit originally, but it was also impossible to complete without all HotM, so Boss HP was heavily reduced.

On the live server you can complete any class quest stage 3 by reaching the Boss stage and then using items ( Dragon, Bomb and Axe ).

I would guess the Level limit is a way to let players know they need Forge level 16.

"4* heroes are the backbone of Empires, Forge level 17 is the backbone of class quests ".

Colors

More annoying yellow and red are missing from cleric 4* heroes and druid 4* heroes are all green.

One boss is green and mobs are 50% chance of green, but no red 4* hero in either class.

No 5* Snipers

Even the 5* heroes are almost all healers and attack all enemies. No snipers.

Mana shield

If lucky enough to get Hansel, 2x Bosses have mana shield so 100% mana potions waste on this trial.

Weirdness

I agree.

Team power is not a good measure for Trials of Fortitude.

I once gave up after 75 gems and 20 minutes.

30 minute limit

They have added a 30 minute limit to Class quests, most likely due to Fortitude.

Especially if running a team with multiple Mother North or Alberich.

Multiple revives

If you are out of battle items, and have spent 75 gems to revive, further revives are unlikely to complete Fortitude.

Boss Vivica and Boss Boril (together they fight crime)

Not only does Boss Vivica heal, but she also has a defense buff and a cleanse. Add Boril’s counter attack and weak burn damage from Dragon Attack makes Boss Vivica one of the nastiest Class Bosses

Notes

4 Likes