🏅 [Second Raid Tournament] Discussion and Feedback on the Updated Raid Tournament Matchmaking & Difficulty Bonus

I like it. I think it’s become fun! It’s easy to sleep because it’s 3*s with buff but I was schooled immediately my first couple fights but learned and now it’s fun! Not sure the details and how it can be manipulated and am hoping it doesn’t get manipulated if possible and we can have good fun. Not excited about the reward reduction especially if we are not fighting wars simultaneously not the funnest not being able to compete in all cylinders

It’s percentages so number of attacks shouldn’t matter that much…
Yes, ideally you should have more than one and the distribution should be more even across all participants, but having more defenses than another player is not an advantage.

How does the defense work? I thought you get a grade every day based on that day’s defense. Am I wrong? Because why should I be punished every day for losing one battle in the first day?

Or is the defense now for the whole tournament instead of being added to score every day? Because that would be much more fair.

Although the defense is very unfair as it is. The grade is determined by one attack? How does the matching work that you get to get attacked only once if at all?

Maybe everyone should be awarded the middle score until they’ve been attacked 3 times

What was the team power difference between you and your enemies? I’ve been killed 4 times already, always against stronger opponents (I don’t level nee 3* and I refuse to put tokens in them), yet I’ve always been offered less than 500 points.

Number of attacks always matter with percentages. 0/1 or 1/2 makes a huge difference

Badly, you mean? :smile: Because it seems like they don’t do any proper testing, just user testing

@krainsy.

Bell curves mean it does matter. I am on E grade with one defeat in one attack. My defence has not had a chance to even out, back to C grade.
That means i lose 200 points a day to C grade defence team players.
My defence team power is +2500, bearing that in mind, across dozens of attacks it should hold a B or C grade.
If everyone gets 5 attacks a day, then everyone should get 5 defences a day, otherwise the result is unrepresentative.

SSG have not even put that basic fail safe in before awarding points for defence grades and basing attacking points on a mixture of TP and defence record.

As i may have mentioned before…

#omni-shambles

@InnkeRaubenstern

How can i know? I know my defence team power, i know the attackers defence team power, but have no idea what team power they attacked me with…

Hmmm I didn’t realize the defense points were awarded each day until now… that definitely can create huge discrepancy. If it was just a one time grade and point drop at the end of the tournament it wouldn’t matter that much (but still not ideal). I still don’t think all players having same number of defenses really matters that much, and I can’t think of a practical way to control that either

U can be attacked even only once with this system and u will be a looser lol ,2 attacks yesterday 1 win 1 loose ,today i have only 1 loose …SG shoukd try harder than giving ti peoples system like this ,annoying annoying annoying ,there is a guy with 6539 point on top ,what the hell did he do better than me to deserve top spot ?! IS this a tournament or is a ■■■■■■■■ !!!

Another point did SG thinked bout inactive players my defence can be showed up to someone that really dosent care to hit ,so i will not be hitted by him ,give to the people fair chances god damned is that so sifficult to do it ?! GIVE FUN NOT BULLSHITS!!!

1 Like

The problem is, SGG are trying to run a ranking tournament.

I used to run poker leagues.

Even the worst poker player can place in a ranking league, if they play in every qualifying game, getting the bonus points for entry etc. If they play in 100 qualifying tournaments, luck with let them place in a single tournament and give them a good league ranking.

Since points in this Tournaments are based on attacking and defending… being excluded from defending limits my ability to score ranking points.
Some people have been attacked 30 times for a C grade on defence, i have lost my one defence for a E ranking.
That happened in the first hour of the first day, my defence ranking is stuck on E, i am losing 200 points a day to C ranked teams.
My defence ranking does reset from day to day, it is stuck on E.
Raid Tournaments are still very broken.
#omni-shambles

Agree buddy ,tournament worldwide since ancient times used to be like that …first u ahoukd deserve your spot than try your luck and chances to the tier u belong…

Sorry, I didn’t specify that I meant your attacks. You seem to have easily killed your opponents, yet you have more points per oponent that I, who have struggled with every one of them and got 5 wins and 4 losses

I agree the outliers are a major problem, but I believe that if all participants had say between 3-10 defenses each day it really wouldn’t differ that much from a scenario where all participants had exactly 5 defenses per day

@InnkeRaubenstern

Sorry, my misunderstanding there

I am 10 wins in attack. My attacking team power is around 2530.
The highest i have faced is 2565.
That was the first attack of my second set of 5 flags, after that the TP of the teams kept going down, the last team i attacked had a TP of 2400

Ok, it seems to me like they went out of their way to make the tournament unfair. I had a team around 2400 and even when I faced a team over 2500, the possible point gain was around 480 points

@InnkeRaubenstern
I got 558 points for beating the final team today, my 2530 TP beating a 2416 TP.

You do get more points for each successful. attack.
Yesterday i started at 500 and went up 10 points each time,
Today i started at 550 and it went up 5 points each time

Doesn’t matter, you started off at 500, I started below. My defense team is around 2250, so I’m weaker than you for this tournament, yet I get less difficulty points.

I’m not even mad anymore. The devs don’t even bother with thinking about an idea before they implement it

So if im understanding right ,u r claiming bonus things because u are weak ?!