Seasons of Love (Goodbye TGW) 💕

A beautiful poem and Virtual :hugs: s @eagle1 especially at this time. Sending lots of blessings and love your way.

Happy happy birthday :birthday: @TGW - Gone but not forgotten :revolving_hearts:.

How remiss of me - Congrats on your 5* dark hero @eagle1 . Over the moon for you, and a well timed gift indeed :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Yes, @TGW will never be forgotten on this forum @eagle1 while those who had lot of fun here with him are still around here.
He was really special for all of us, but not as special as he was for you.

Congratulations on your Dark Legendary hero.
Maybe @TGW has sent it from heaven to you on his birthday.

6 Likes

@TGW cared deeply about the game and the players who played it. He constantly advocated for it to be better, and abhorred the complacency some (at times myself) displayed about it. I miss him. He kept me honest about my own feelings about the game.

Happy birthday :birthday: :wolf: :face_holding_back_tears:

7 Likes

what a lovely heartfelt poem @eagle1 !

happy birthday to our dear dear @TGW ! our eternal leader, a great kind and loving person with such a fighting spirit and a kind heart!

so fitting you got a Dark 5* :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This song reminds me so much of @TGW. I listemed to it today and missed him so very much.

7 Likes

@Saphirra , i hope you are doing well, i miss him , that video brings back good memories of him singing and laughing,

8 Likes

He always loved life :slight_smile: such a great man

6 Likes

Just bumping this thread… Well because I can :innocent: @TGW a tough act to follow. Blessings and virtual :hugs: s @eagle1

11 Likes

thank you my friend :slight_smile: this thread and @TGW 's memory deserve a bump up every now and then!

5 Likes

Screenshot_20220531-214311_(1)

I just saw that. He became a regular the month he…!? Oh man…

3 Likes

he had also been reducing his time on the forums before then :slight_smile: I am pretty sure he gained and lost Regular status already before that, don’t worry :slight_smile:

4 Likes

He was very much liked on this forum as me doing lot of Beta Beats and other topics are still just catching up him in the Received Likes of All Time:

6 Likes

For TGW :slight_smile: what are the chances I get twins!

13 Likes

A song for @eagle1 and for anyone who has lost a loved one.

5 Likes

Thank you @SamMe :slight_smile: nice song :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very much so, it is. :heart:

3 Likes

Hé was always very earnest and sincere, and he hated being misunderstood. I can relate to that - he disliked when his intentions were misunderstood and misrepresented :slight_smile:

6 Likes

But also had the ability to laugh
Rather than be offended

And bring plenty of laughter in the process!

edit: the previous one needed approval :person_shrugging:
I’m never sure why and thought it was deleted

4 Likes

Thank you @SamMe , the songs says everything i feel and think . I think he would be smiling and feeling good knowing you all remember him .

8 Likes

I was looking at my old Discord chats with @TGW , and marvelling again at his creativity. he shared some music he used and some prototype video games he built… I miss him. hugs @eagle1 … miss you too :slight_smile: hope you’re well… you know where to find me if you want to reminisce :slight_smile:

8 Likes