Seasons of Love (Goodbye TGW) 💕

I was looking at my old Discord chats with @TGW , and marvelling again at his creativity. he shared some music he used and some prototype video games he built… I miss him. hugs @eagle1 … miss you too :slight_smile: hope you’re well… you know where to find me if you want to reminisce :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This thread actually came to mind earlier today, in a roundabout way.

I was pondering rosters and the lack of really anything new – been pulling less and have few 5* from the last few “booster packs” and my mind jumped to “wouldn’t know, don’t have him” which seemed like a recurring theme in TGW’s memes and there have been a few similar in the past few months like others have kept his theme alive.
And here we are.

9 Likes

Good old @TGW is timeless :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just came back to the forum after a long time off. Def not the news I expected to see.

5 Likes

Wish your return was met with better news @Natural-Lite …: it is good to see you back though

3 Likes

From his last post:

Nearly a year ago

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things." ~Winston Churchill

I remember his assessment of the moon,
Whether it was bright or blue,
It was always fair and true.

8 Likes

beautiful post, @Pompitous :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just wanted to let @eagle1 know that I am thinking of her. :heart:

Many fun times on the forum with TGW. We are lucky he shared so much with us.

5 Likes

Yes, we definitely are. Whenever I see a wolf reference in my other game, I think of TGW. And of course, whenever I summoned a Graymane. I really miss him, and wish @eagle1 the best, hope she is doing all right. Glad that TGW put so much of himself out there… a great meme creator and his posts always made me chuckle on the inside. As a FTP, I could definitely see his point of view on a lot of things (like TC20 being free). Never got a Graymane there, though. So lucky to have known TGW because if this game had explained about leveling up troops, I would have never gone on this forum in the first place.

5 Likes

thank you both @SamMe and @arrow_slinger :slight_smile:

3 Likes