📯 Season 3 (Valhalla) – FAQ & Links

I asked this in other thread, but 2 are better than one. So I have a doubt, help me please.
Season 3 portal will be open from this month 27 thru march 1st… does it means it will close on march 1 at 12 am or will close on march 2nd at 12 am? was I clear? I dont’ know haha. What I want is to have a chance for Telluria

Look at the top post by Zephyr1. This is what it says for me but the time is localised for everyone, so yours will look a little different (I’m in Malaysia)

We have a chance for Telluria around 12 hours during Valhalla portal.

Season 3 starts February 27th @ 2:00am est if I recall correctly.

So is Valhalla summoning going to be open the 4th Thursday of every month?

If that is the case Valhalla would be available a second time in March starting 3/26 and everyone would have a second chance to summon Valhalla and get Telluria.

1 Like

Yes. That is correct & what is indicated in the Release Notes found under #news-announcements

2 Likes

So is there any advantage to saving my coins from this portal and waiting until the next portal? Seems I read this already in another thread but don’t remember.

1 Like

There’s the advantage of a larger number of Heroes available, and the disadvantage of (likely) diluted odds per Hero.

That’ll be the most problematic for people who get Heroes they want early on…and then are less excited to get duplicates of those Heroes in later months.

Delaying Summoning until more Heroes are added can mitigate that to some extent, since your odds for ending up with duplicates could be reduced — depending on how much you end up Summoning.

So there’s no easy answer that’ll be right for everyone. It depends on your budget and plans.

4 Likes

TY

1 Like

Will there be VR at the end of all the season 3 provinces released?

maybe… Quoting myself:

3 Likes

Do we know what the percentage odds will be for new 3*/4*/5* in s3 portal? I’d heard it’s much lower than we’ve seen elsewhere

Have a look in this thread that Z links in the OP:

3 Likes

Completion of the full story (normal/hard) usually give coins in mission tab (based on S2).

We may also get some Valhalla Coins as a gift when Season 3 launches, and they may be added to loot at some point.

5 Likes

Thanks for the information.

1 Like

So Valhalla will open two times in march? on 1st and 27th to 30th?

Yes, it should be open twice in March — and the expected dates the second time are Thursday, March 26 at 7am UTC to Sunday, March 29 at 7pm UTC.

Depending on your time zone, that may be the 27th to 30th instead, if you’re somewhere like Australia or China that’s several hours ahead of UTC.

1 Like

And sorry to repeat this question but do we understand exactly how s3 heroes will be trickled into the portal?

Expensively. :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes