Season 3 Sneak Peek Discussion

Are you referring to HOTMs being added in some advanced building? I’ve only been playing a year so S2 has always existed in my playing tenure.

1 Like

Yea

When season 2 was sneak peaked like season 3 is now, everyone hoped more heroes would be added to the training camps

All i can say is don’t get your hopes up

Hero academy is best bet but if it’s as bad as alchemy lab then it may not be that much of an improvement over summons

7 Likes

I think I know what my 2020 cosplay will be

5 Likes

Yeah that makes sense…I’m not playing aggressively enough to be disappointed by things like this not happening. At the same time, I always believe you try and speak some things into existence right?

3 Likes

2 years and counting but yea it’ll continue to be talked about. With each new face that joins the game, it’s another player that wants more heroes in the training camps

3 Likes

“Become a god”… 6star heroes

2 Likes

I would stop chasing heroes with gems generated outside of VIP if a new star tier was introduced…

3 Likes

When will they announce the name of Season 3? Also, since there are some greek gods & heroes already, something based on Mount Olympus and monsters would be fun.

1 Like

Is there any chance SG would crowd source the writing of the storyline for Season 3? The Atlantis background story could have been…easier to understand.

1 Like

There was a background story?

11 Likes

I liked the theme. Nordic mythology is very interesting and rich. The idea of ​​passing through the nine kingdoms is excellent. The only “but” is the most cartoonish art (the woman in the foreground really resembles DBZ or even One Punch Man). I thought they would adopt more art for Onatel, Miki and Ranvir. Looking forward to the new season.

1 Like

That look is one even I would cosplay!

Btw, your Athena was amazing! I saw the pic when your husband posted on Reddit :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That could be a good time to introduce nice looking new 1* and 2* heroes for the tournaments. Not only 3-5*

3 Likes

This has been a hot debate in Crew- lol

Wonder if devs will confirm one way or the other

1 Like

The fan art is better than this… apparently our 10 pulls aren’t going to the art department

3 Likes

Gee I wonder where they got the idea for that. Throw in some dwarves, some elves, goblins, …

3 Likes

As Asgard is located in the sky, does this mean:

S1 - Land
S2 - Sea
S3 - Sky?

10 Likes

You know what that means…

S4: Mole People

13 Likes

The Morlock? Will there be Eloi too?

1 Like

I for one look forward to welcoming our Mole People overlords.

2 Likes