Sandbagging in Alliance Wars? Good Strategy or Cheating?

I think it was one of those times where you needed to see for yourselves. Live and learn :grin:

2 Likes

We fought an alliance once that put up all very low defenses except for half a dozen very high defenses. We scored 6k points, trouncing them. Their poor sportsmanship and misunderstanding of scoring did them in.

1 Like

How much did you win by?

Lived, played and learned NOT to do that #@%#& again! Ha ha

I thought I responded to your post but cannot find where I did. So, at the risk of repeating myself, and in an effort to not appear ungrateful, thanks for the input. Your reply was very helpful and much appreciated.

hi … my alliance were confront another alliance for war, which their teams weren’t arrange fairly … they have 21 teams but two of them has only one star heros … they bounded us two use our heros on them and gain less score … wasnt there any limitation on arranging teams? what the hell? Screenshot_20200806-121131_Empires

Well, I would use this wise and tactically, could be save Points for the worst teams.

2 Likes

No limitations, you are able to develop your own strategy. The problem with the two 1* teams is that they now make the other teams worth more points. There is always 1500 points available for a full board regardless of team strengths or number of teams. So, yes you did get less points for those teams but then those were perfect targets for your weakest teams.

2 Likes

It’s a valid tactic. Means the players with weaker teams don’t become easy prey. Same points in total on offer as said above so you’ll still score the same for flipping them.

2 Likes

the one star teams keep reviving sooner than expected … this is our problem

The 1* team will revive at the same pace as any other team. They are not blessed with extra healing potions.

1 Like

i donnow … i was resetting the board yesterday considering that next enemy will be showed up atleast about 1 hour later … but when i kill enemy, board doesnt reset and two onestar teams show up sooner that i expected … maybe i wss wrong about arrive time of one of them, but not both !!

Look at this they smash us like a little kid .
Their weakest player was more strong than our best player… 4600
We have players under 4000 point
This alliance have double the power and trops we have…why this is happening.

The reset timers are set for all teams - it’s not based on their team power. The timer goes off when they were killed.

Since they were obviously easy kills, someone on your alliance probably took them both out quickly which started the timer. This made it look like they spawned earlier than others.

I suggest you ask your teammates if someone hit them for the easy points. I’m guessing you’ll find someone did. In future matches like this, they may want to ignore them until it’s time to do the reset as the points aren’t worth it.

3 Likes

There alliance was new 1 day old.
I think they open new alliance get easy targets open chest and repeat same strategy…

1 Like

To avoid this situations, it could be a good solution to forbid attacks to those teams as long as there are real opponents on the table.

2 Likes

yes … i hope i made mistake and you are right …

we must do it … thank you

oh mannn :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: what an offset … :flushed::flushed: …how many times they reset you ???

Common stuff, those 1star teams, but not good for kharma :slightly_smiling_face:
Somethings quite wrong lately, I had a zimkitha killed 3 times last war and she didn’t die, thought I was dreaming :smile: didn’t record it unfortunately.