šŸŒ“ Sand Empire 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links

Did 8 pulls from EHT on my wifeā€™s account.
Arman, Hisan, 3rd Kiril, Tiburtus and 4 3*.
She is happy with the outcome as she needed a purple project and Tib is a nice one.

Did 1 pull off my 16 EHT as i couldnā€™t wait :rofl: Cyprian. Will use the rest in July and hopefully get 1 of the 5* and Seshat!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m taking these guys into advanced after completing normal easily.

Now have to wait for WE flags, especially with Atlantis Rising out this week :confounded:

1 Like

Thanks @zephyr1, this is extremely helpful. You did an awesome job!! You are ACES!!

2 Likes

Completed Sands Empire (normal) quite easily with - from left to right -

Sonya, Rigard, Onatel, Tiburtus and Boldtusk

When moving into difficult tomorrow I might just swap Boldtusk with Red Hood ā€¦ not sure yet

3 Likes

Not sure if Iā€™ll ever complete the easy stage, but hard mode is a must due to the darts! Letā€™s see how it goes in two weeksā€¦

Did 10 pulls with EHT, got Jabbar besides 3/4* dupesā€¦saving the rest for July and Seshatā€¦or Mother North :joy:

Seeshat sounds cool.

Are last years calendar offers documented anywhere? I screenshot all deals now, but didnt start playing until November.

I havenā€™t seen a list of them, though I imagine someone must have kept one.

I had just started playing during Sand Empire last year, and largely ignored the event as a new player, and a complete F2P at the time. So I didnā€™t personally document the offers (or anything else) during Sand Empire last year.

Part of my intention in documenting them now is for being able to refer back to them next year.

4 Likes

My farming rainbow has cut normal like a hot knife cuts butter.

It felt like if Ursena could do the job alone. Sadly she lacks one tabbard for her last ascensionā€¦

2 Likes

Remember all that the following take priority with World Energy over Sand Empire:

• Mt. Umber (today)
  • Class quests
  • Atlantis Rises (Thursday ā†’ Sunday)
7 Likes

I 100% concur with that sentiment. As much as I need those darts Iā€™m going to patiently wait for my WE to regenerate. I will NOT use a flaskā€¦nope, not gonna do it!!

9 Likes

Good luck with that :rofl:

1 Like

12 Tokens
*4 Season: Gafar, Jabbar
*3 Season: Arman
*5 clasic: Thorne
the rest classic *3, and no HOTM yet.

Wellā€¦ not bad for now.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a pretty dang good haul for 12 tokens, imo. I hope to have at least 8 by the time Sand Empire is over, so this gives me hope. My alliance mate got Arman as one of three summons he did this morning. Hope springs eternal.

3 Likes

I used 3 bombs and dragon attacks. Bring a cleanser and antidotes.

5 Likes

Had 3 tokens. Carver, Bane and Hisan in that order. Genuinely happy about Hisan.

4 Likes

@ricobroho @Slingbow offers from last year Halloween Offers (calendar) - #48 by Kor1sco

The first day is the same. No prices, but 1000 gems is always $10, and the price of bigger gems bundles was usually the same as the price of that amount of gems in regular shop.

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

20 thanks

Thank you zephyr for posting the daily gem offers. By any chance did you log the daily offers from Springvale or other past seasonal events? I am trying to get a read on which gem offers to expect and plan on what to buy. Thanks!

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome!

I logged the Springvale 2019 offers here: šŸ° Springvale 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links

And you probably saw that right above your post thereā€™s a link to a log of some of the other Seasonal offers from last year. :slight_smile:

2 Likes