šŸŒ“ Sand Empire 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links

Thank youā€¦mostly wondering about ascension mats like a Tome or todays tonic.

So far it is the same, weā€™ll see tomorrow :wink:

Iā€™m going to see how far I can get with this team. Once their specials become a problem, I will rotate Proteus in for Kage.

1 Like

Finished it all with these, switched my blues for Zimkitha and Marjana on last stage for extra cleanse power. Didnā€™t need items except for last stage : 2 super mana potions one bomb and one dragon attack

1 Like

I change Marjana for Isarnia so I donā€™t need Tibs, Ameonna have high tiles dmg and its very funny when Gafar hiting her ghost form.

1 Like

i used Merlin, Proteus, Cyprian, Kunchen and Wilbur for the final stage of advanced.

hereā€™s the video!

6 Likes

I just tried to autofarm Advanced stage 13 and lost, sigh, I should have checked when it reached the boss stage lol

3 Likes

Do you think thereā€™s any chance Iā€™ll make it to Advanced Stage 10 with my pathetic half ascended team?:sweat_smile:
Stage 15 would be amazing too :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™m planning to reach 10lvl (3400tp) with 2550tp team so you definetly have bigger chance than me.

1 Like

Good luck to us then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Should I probably swap in Kelile 3.60 instead of Anzogh? She has higher attack and defence stats but lower HPā€¦ Also she hits one target.
I normally prefer that but in the harder stages in normal mode there were so many enemies that it was helpful to have Hit all Heroes with meā€¦

You need more than one healer if you want beat much higher TP lvl so Anz will be better than Kelile

3 Likes

If not for the mana control, I would have suggested you swap the bug spay dude for Kelile , but you surely need mana control. And dot, status ailment dispeller, antidotes perhaps you need include that.
Well, good luck

1 Like

Completed Normal yesterday, on Stage 4 for Advanced.

My team:

I havenā€™t had the need for 2 healers yet in advanced, if Tiburtus was ready I probably would use him over Sabina since she doesnā€™t need to dispel anything.

Since the minions donā€™t change colors in this quest, I just stick with the exact same team for every stage. Iā€™m confident I can clear all of Advanced, but Iā€™m gonna be patient and wait for World Energy to refill by itself. Thereā€™s no rush, the event is here for 1 week and 5 more days :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Your team should fit, cleaned out the advanced with 2 darks, 1 Yellow 2 reds, (2 healers and 2 dispellers) and overall just one mana potion was used.

Now I am on the normal for those ample resources. Once Atlantis rise starts, my focus would be shifted.

Team

Edit : my team Kunchen +5 for lowering defense and cleansing dot, Hel 4/50 for mana control and extra damage on holy (Rana), Delilah +4 high tile damage vs Gafar and extra minions attacks , G. Falcon 4/70 to further lower Yunan df and others vs red , and Zim +5, fast cleansing and +25% attack buff and wider sweep on mobs.

1 Like

Iā€™ve completed up through (and including) Advanced Stage 10 using the following team:

Little John+2 - Chao+8 - Boldtusk+8 - Grimm+7 - Tiburtus+1

Going to sub in Rigard+10 at some point for either Little John or Chao. Also have Proteus 3:60 (missing 1 trap tools) but I think heā€™s a little squishy or emblemed Scarlett, Kiril, Caedmon, Wu Kong, and Skittleskull but they donā€™t seem right for this. Hoping to complete the whole thing but really want to make it through at least Stage 15.

I did four pulls with the EHT that I stored up. Got Hisan, Arman, Tyrum, and 2nd Wu Kong. Happy about the first two, fed the last two.

2 Likes

Just cleared advance lvl14 with this team without any problems.
Was using Grimm +12 and Sonya +7 instead of Wu and Kelile but they made Wilbur less effective so i changed them a few levels back.
Might use dragons/bombs during the last stage if required but i think my team should be ok. Once Wilbur is up, the undispelable -heal % is less threatening and Rigard can clean the DoT.

2 Likes

Itā€™ll tell you the required team power for that stage. You can be a little under if you bring bombs arrows and meteorsā€¦ you look a little weak though to be honest.

2 Likes

I managed to make it to level 11, but I donā€™t think Iā€™ll make it much further from here :sweat_smile:
For the last two levels I swapped in Kelile for Anzogh, because his healing was completely useless in the boss stage and he didnā€™t deal enough damage.
I spent a lot of healing potions, some mana potions, very little resurrection rolls (not sure what they are really called :smiley: ) and quite a few bomb attacks. Still happy I made it this far, even though I keep staring at this epic token thinking: Only four more levelsā€¦ :rofl:

3 Likes

I have managed to pass final boss lvl on Advanced, i recorded fight you can watch it on youtube.

5 Likes