Ruben or Gefjon

Don’t need to use rings to use a hero though. I have a stack of heros at 3/70 I use in war and other spots. I find it’s the best way to know if a hero deserves those mats, you take what people report to heart but your own experience with your own actual roster is the most important measure

1 Like

Gefjon for sure…I had her for some weeks on 3/70 to test her out and even then with her weak def and hp she was so good and helpful against all those minion creators that I maxed her and won’t regret it.

1 Like

Gefjon is the only true red sniper.

There’s other reds that do other things, but when you think of a hard hitting, hit one enemy ranger, Gefjon is literally the only red one.

On top of that, she steals minions before the 500% hit.

One of my favorite enemies to hit with her is Seshat because she steals Seshat’s replicator minions that actually replicate.

You need a red sniper and Gefjon is the only real one.

2 Likes

Other variants include stealing Bera’ s minions and stopping her from spawning more and stealing LOTL’s minions and also stopping her/her team from using their specials. The Bera one is a lot easier to pull off though.

2 Likes

Quite true. Very good point.

On a minion heavy team, you can often steal multiple types of minions. Those are the cases where you would not want to hit Seshat though because the replicator minions will take the place of the others.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your comments. You helped me a lot. One more question while I have your attention. Is it worth it to strip Lianna’s talents for Gefjon?

1 Like

Do you have a costume for Lianna? Do you use Lianna on war defence?

I’d love to strip my Lianna, but unfortunately I cannot. I often use her on my war defence. Hopefully I can replace her. :sweat_smile:

Same for me. I’m considering whether it’s okay to strip away my +18 lianna because I suddenly got 2 really good rangers overnight, onyx and gefjon, I even want to use baldur. So I don’t know if I should be stripping away my lianna now.
If a miracle happens and I get lianna’s costume, her emblems will stay definitely

1 Like

@Tidyup Would you use Onyx or Gefjon on your war defence? If so, I’d strip Lianna without costume.

For the “is she worth stripping emblems” questions.

This is my Gefjon +18 (going to 20 is pointless for 5* Rangers really)

4 Likes

Lianna at full attack path +18. It’s a whole different world between the two of them

2 Likes

I would prefer onyx because he has more ultility. But for the dreaded equaliser rule, gefjon because she is not affected directly by it

Yeah indeed. Though if you have Lianna’s Costume for the bonus to the stats I’d say it swings back to Lianna. But base S1 Lianna isn’t the same league for sure.

1 Like

I see.

If you have other 5* Ninjas, I’d vote for Onyx. Another thing is that, based on the current War Rules Rotation, War Equalizer is 2 out of every 10 wars. Thus only 20%.

Yep. Sadly not much of a comparison between non-costume S1 and S3.

I’d strip my non-costume Lianna in a heartbeat if I could. I just need a shiny new hero to replace her spot on my war team. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No costume. If I strip talents from her I have Telluria +18 talents to put instead of her.

1 Like

@ZokiCro Tell is definitely much better than non-costume Lianna on defence. I’d vote to strip Lianna of emblems for Gefjon, IF Tell is your war/raids tank.

I am not sure about Tell on flank. :sweat_smile:

And I assume you wouldn’t use Tell on the wing for defence, right?

1 Like

Which color you feel stronger about? Are you winning more with your greens or your reds?

By default I would prioritize Gefjon over Lianna, especially if you have Telluria who can be the alternative for defense.

But that would change if say I had Marjana with Rogue emblems already, while Telluria was my only emblemmed green and I was getting my butt kicked every time I fight against Krampuses but was doing fine with my reds etc.

It really depends on who else you got, but you will probably emblem both eventually. I personally have Gefjon at +19, Lianna at+18 and now taking Evelyn also (she’s at 10 and crawling).

2 Likes

I planned to use her in double formation with santa as a second tank and vela, quintus c and poseidon in the back.

1 Like

I would ascend Gefjon always before Reuben. She is great. I dont have her but I got Reuben.
I ascended him and he does well in my mono red as he is fast and gives time for Wilbur, BT, Anzogh, Elena wipeout. In this setup elem def down would better ofc.

Obviously better heroes for that support are some like Grazul and Garnet but I dont have those.

2 Likes