RNG in this game is unbiased and unrigged. Prove this statement wrong

The other thing to consider is as your defence is that much stronger opponents are using their very best teams against you, leaving weaker options against your teammates and therefore less one shots against them

I usually swap around these:
GHippo - Aramis - Anne/Jove/Ogima - Hathor - Phorcys
C2Marj - Tinsel - Aramis - Jove/Ogima - Narcisa
Ghippo - PhantomOp - Myoin-ni - Aramis - Hynos
all are LB2
This last war i used GHippo - Anne - PhantomOp - Ogima - Tinsel. 6/6 OS.

i thought of this too and i understand that this could account for 2/5 OS but still getting 5/6 and 6/6 OS.

I would do :
Hippo-Anne-Aramis-Ninja granni-Ogima

Happy gaming

Yeah… right… Unbiased and unrigged my azz…

How’s that? Are you getting one shot by the same 2 people?

That last team is open to mono purple as well as yellow. I love seeing dbl flanks.

This caught my attention today.

Two different players attacking me at exactly the same time and taking exactly the same number of trophies from me… :thinking: I smell a good conspiracy!

It’s rigged in actual pulls. it doesn’t matter what the% is on the chart for each category because we’re never told the% of how many pulls it takes for a 1% to kick in. I believe it’s there to make players feel good when they receive the hero. Now something is definitely going on with the untold Tales portal because every time I pulled and saw the yellow aura, it was Melia every time never failed. Made me think it was a glitch, but just maybe this might be something devs always done and we as players never noticed.

Happened with Telluria when it was first released, everybody got that hero. There was no way you couldn’t get that hero because they were giving it away.

1 Like

Well, no. I never got her

I have no doubt that your azz is unbiased and unrigged, much like the game

1 Like

Oh man, totally could add on to this but it would be very inappropriate.

Add all you want, make sure to bring some statistical data, too.

Thats super rich coming from you

1 Like

Neah… the game IS rigged, that’s 100% sure. Rigged to favor “the house”, or defense as we call it. Basic gambling manual 1.0.1.

Ok ill bite. How do you believe it is “rigged” to favour the defense?

No need to byte, you’re free to stick with your own believes, where the devs are white knights in shiny armors, keen to bring justice and righteousness to the gatcha kingdom.

Firstly you are the one who says statistics should be used to back up an argument… and you can’t even qualify your argument, let alone quantify it?

Secondly that is nowhere near what my beliefs are in regards to the game. I believe there is no rigging involved in the game mechanics and that someone can consistently win at or a decent chunk above their weight class (weight class being determined by the heroes they own) if they are knowledgable and skilled enough.

5 Likes

Agreed. The addition of a couple of newly maxed heroes this month has significantly improved the number of raid defences I win. Im now regularly seeing attackers lose 3 attempts in a row. Im also sitting comfortably 200 trophies higher than I was a month ago.

That was sarcasm, I thought it was obvious… all SG defenders hide behind some form of statistics shield while failing to see what’s in front of their eyes…