Ridiculous chest😡😠😧

Hello
Chests are more and more ridiculous, chest raid, monsters, titan, war … Make a move SG otherwise you will lose countless players.How do you want to progress or evolve in the game? And paying absolutely does not help that …

Hello
Les coffres sont de plus en plus ridicule, coffre raid, monstres, titan, guerre…
Faite un geste SG sinon vous allez perdre un nombre incalculable de joueurs.
Comment voulez vous qu’on progresse ou évolue dans le jeu?
Et payer n’aide absolument pas à cela…

5 Likes

Even rare chests have been disappointing…driving me crazy…

3 Likes

It’s a regular monster chest you shouldn’t expect much.

4 Likes

Really it’s become more and more ridiculous game…

2 Likes

Please see below for explanation…

Moderator’s Note
This image has been flagged multiple times by different people. Upon initial review of the first flag by another moderator, it was retained. On review of subsequent additional flagging I have obscured it, but retained it. -@zephyr1

13 Likes

I just got an EHT from a regular chest, and on my last elemental a tabard, and orb and an EHT. RNG happens.

1 Like

Chests haven’t changed what they drop (other than adding Atlantis coins and emblems) in forever. The problem is, it’s really easy to go from randomly getting good loot for a while to randomly getting bad loot for a while.

SG appears very committed to uniform random distributions for loot, so I would be shocked if they do anything to make the statistics of the loot distribution more central.

3 Likes

Good AMs rarely appear, but the chests have fallen in a desperate way. especially the titan chests. filling the titan box no longer generates any hope.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, that chest sucks. I can feel for you been there done that. I hate when monster chests offer very small loot.

1 Like

I sure could use 107k ham about now…

This chest has 3 gems…you can do much worse.

3 Likes

Le problème c’est que se n’est pas que ce butin la qui est décevant.
Depuis la mise à jour 20.0.0 c’est de pire en pire !!! Et je ne suis malheureusement pas la seule à subir ceci.

The problem is that it is not that booty that is disappointing.Since the update 20.0.0 is worse and worse! And I’m unfortunately not the only one to experience this

The loot isn’t worse. Many people are having great luck since v20.

You just happen to be having a bad patch in the last couple of weeks, which randomly happened at the same time as the v20 release.

1 Like

Fixed for you:

[/details]

3 Likes

Just as a for instance, these are both from the last 6 days:

1 Like
  1. Most loot from standard monster chests is bad.
  2. Occasionally it’s really really good.
  3. There’s no evidence that the odds have changed, and in the AMA session Tim stated that he believed the odds had never been changed.
1 Like

I feel the same way about my chest…ridiculous!

3 Likes

the longer you play, the more chances there are of getting crappy chest rewards. I have had a couple of those. add a silver token, and I have had plenty of those. I have also had amazing normal wanted chest rewards.