Return To Morlovia Emoji Extravaganza Discussion 🎉

Well as yah all cant be trusted :rofl::wink: talk about the event here …talk about anything really (but keep it clean and fourm rules) most important dont mess up the other thread …:+1:

Thanks @SamMe for inspiring this …:green_heart:

If you want a chance of said emjois …

Go nuts :heart_eyes: :green_heart::beer:

7 Likes

Okay, I am keeping it clean…

9 Likes

I have a dragon, a cow, a pike, and a Monkey! So I am going to not say a peep in that thread as I have a wealth of emojis I like! Good luck to all and I will be envious of whomever gets the :jack_o_lantern: and :ghost:

:+1:

3 Likes

I’d really like the :ghost: emoji because the ghost of Sparta needs a ghost. Now, if I could just figure out how to get a red stripe on there. :laughing: Thanks for the fun thread amongst all the negative stuff floating around!

1 Like

I don’t see a nuts emoji prize but it would be fall themed to have like an acorn, some colors leaves, etc.

1 Like

@SamMe too bad not a witch emoji to go with your title!

3 Likes

There are :peanuts: only two folk have it on the forum :wink:

3 Likes

Loved it @mpolo ! You have my vote (which doesn’t actually count for anything :smile:) for :man_vampire: !

2 Likes

You can always post for a emjoi and can give it away to anyone you like too … @Sarah2 did ask me this before and im happy to do that :+1:

6 Likes

You’re the best… Another chance at an emoji :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:. Thank you in advance for the opportunity @Dudeious.Maximus.

6 Likes

Do we need a ‘Nerf the Bats’ thread? :thinking:

6 Likes

Maybe yes, but I’m sure Batman won’t be happy with this thread… :bat:
:joy:

5 Likes

You mean @Mcblood ?

3 Likes

:wink:

4 Likes

Ahh I gotta get in the Halloween spirit for this emoji contest!!

3 Likes

:rofl: That’s just brilliant @Yomagn-tho
I would reply but apparently I’m dead at @ProfLoki’s feet :drop_of_blood:
:drop_of_blood: :drop_of_blood: :drop_of_blood:

(This ghostly :ghost: message sent from beyond my grave :headstone:)

Oops … sorry @Dudeious.Maximus … forgot the rules again … sorry)

5 Likes

No probs :wink: doesn’t affect yah chance of the bonus emjoi what so ever :roll_eyes::rofl:

1 Like

Bump only few days left to pick …

3 Likes

I have not forgot about this as the Halloween event has ended …
With AR on (kinda takes priority) :wink: ill be sorting the winners out soon :clap:

4 Likes

thanks again @Dudeious.Maximus for these fun emoji extravaganzas, they are among my fave part of the forums! thank you, thank you, and thank you for all that you do to build our little forum community

and congrats to the other emoji winners @Dessertrose @RebelForces @jake-of-all-trades @PlayForFun @Sarah2 (so many emojis now, PFF and Sarah2!)

and to @Gmork for best comment, whoohoo!!

7 Likes