Return To Morlovia Emoji Extravaganza 🎉

Woop we back again …giving out 5 emjois for people to get the chance to have on there personal profile on the forum …
Rules are quite simple post the emjoi you like the most and give a reason why (20 characters)
You can only post for ONE emjoi soo choose wisely. Dont reply to folk aswell that be awesome …

Example @Dudeious.Maximus id like a :jack_o_lantern: as can stick it on my … Also keep it clean and respectful forum rules

Discobot will find the winners too …

So emjoi are

:jack_o_lantern:

:ghost:

:candy:

:bat:

:man_vampire:

:woman_vampire:

There will be a bonus emjoi too for best comment on why would like said emjoi … what that is is undiced… depends on the poster I may chuck a dragon to some folk too… :green_heart:
Winners can have the chance for the bonus emjoi too :clap:

Discussion can be found here …

Thank you @PlayForFun for other information on the in game event here …

Good luck in the event and pulls for yall…

12 Likes

I’ll go with Jack o lantern :jack_o_lantern: , we do pumpkin carving with the kiddos… expect the first year the youngest wanted a pie. The result:

A pumpkin crying with 2 pumpkin pies.

18 Likes

I’d like a :candy: please because I’ve been told by a few friends that I’m the sweetest person they know. :heart_eyes:

19 Likes

I’d really like the :ghost: emoji because the ghost of Sparta needs a ghost. Now, if I could just figure out how to get a red stripe on there. :laughing: Thanks for the fun thread amongst all the negative stuff floating around! (Accidentally posted this in the discussion thread)

12 Likes

I will try for the ghost :ghost: emoji as we pirates sail the seven seas in our ghostly ship.

Also we are lost at sea as we failed to get the map :world_map: emoji in a previous contest, so we have no clue where we are navigating.

Yaaarrrr …. Whooooo :pirate_flag: :ghost:

17 Likes

:ghost:

I’m on record saying Lepiota is my favorite hero. Lepiota turns enemies into ghosts. So I’d like the ghost emoji please.

15 Likes

I’ll take the candy one if offered. If it has calories, I’m interested!

16 Likes

I like this one

It reminds me of the iconic drum set from The White Stripes

16 Likes

Ever since I was a little Kid I’ve had a facination with :man_vampire:

If anyone wants a good read check out the Anno Dracula Books by Kim Newman.

14 Likes

man_vampire
I like the concept of Vampires to develop on movies/ Series…

14 Likes

It’s been a few years since reading Dracula, hopefully my imitation is sincere flattery. If chosen, I would like a Vampire, please. :man_vampire:

Log of the Demeter, Day 1:

Our ship set out for Morlovia, strong wind and fine weather. Yet a pall lies over the sailors. I fear some misprision that will lead to misadventure.

Log of the Demeter, Day 14:

The wind has fallen. The ship moves but slowly. Worse still, the men whisper a strange name: “Alucard”. I am not certain why the name has such potency to freeze my blood. First mate Boomer, a stout man from Corellia, swears the ship is cursed.

Log of the Demeter, Day 17:

Our young cabin boy, Peters, has vanished. Has he been drinking with that vagabond Kestrel below decks? Doubling watches to stem the fears of the crew.

Log of the Demeter, Day 23:

When will this accursed calm end? The Lady Locke claims to have seen young Peters walking the decks, yet I have seen no sign. Three other crewmen found below decks, pale, cold, and dead. Surely the curse of the Almighty stands on this ship.

Log of the Demeter, Day 32:

“A painted ship upon a painted ocean” wrote the poet Coleridge. So is our fate. And yet not merely a painted ship, but a ship of horrors. Boomer and Kestrel have vanished. I fear they have met the fate that Sargasso met years ago on this same ocean.

Log of the Demeter, Day 35:

I have seen the fiend. I, Commodore Finley, will not succumb to his spell. I am lashing my hands to the wheel. If needs must be, I shall pilot the ship into eternity.

From the Morlovian Dispatch:

Ghost ship lands in Morlovia City

This morning, the 31st of October, a Corellian ship, the Demeter, landed in the bay. Not a living soul was present on the ship. The captain of the vessel, a retired military commander from Corellia, was found lashed onto the wheel of the ship. Delivery of several crates was sent on to castle Alucard.

And so it begins, the Return to Morlovia…

20 Likes

:candy:

I like this emoji because because when I see this emoji, this “candy” story pop up in my mind.

In the last week of the year, the red sweet girl give me a present.

When I open the present to see what is inside, there is a

who is eating

17 Likes

I like the :bat: emoji :blush:

12 Likes

I would like to have the :jack_o_lantern: because it brings back happy memories of Peanut comics.

15 Likes

I would like to have the :bat: since it looks a little bit like my dog’s head from behind :slight_smile: And he is a good dog!

11 Likes

Exclusion procedure.

:ghost: No, they are dead.

:candy: No, sweets are bad for teeth.

:bat: Not as long as Ozzy is alive!

:vampire: No, I can’t stand blood…

:woman_vampire: I’m not female.

So the :jack_o_lantern: is mine! And Jack is one of my favorite heroes.

Pleeeeeeeeeeease! :pleading_face:

15 Likes

Can I have the Jack-o’lantern please :jack_o_lantern:

Because I have an orange face after drinking lots of Sunny D, I have something green and long growing from the top of my head and my favourite smarties are the orange ones.

Thank you mwhahahaha :mage:

12 Likes

:bat: is my choice from the offered list. Why? I dont know just looks the best out of the selections.

10 Likes

I think the following emoji would fit into my emoji portfolio the best:

:bat:

12 Likes