Rest in Peace Basil the Cat | Lion Roar Gamer

Hey everyone, for those who followed my channel since the early days of E&P, you might remember my little co-star, Basil the cat. Sadly, he passed away yesterday and I wanted you to know as this community had been so loving toward him. He was too young, but he had a huge personality and fit a lot of life into his time with my wife and me. I’m going to miss him–he was my little house lion. :cry: :sob:

61 Likes

Sorry to hear. He looks like a lot of personality.

2 Likes

I am sorry to hear this :frowning:
Please accept my sincere condolences.

2 Likes

Condolences. Sorry for your loss. :cry: :cry: :cry:

2 Likes

Condolences on the loss of Basil :cat2:
Lyra sends hugs :black_cat:

3 Likes

So sorry for your loss, he was a beatiful cat

1 Like

Rest in peace, Basil.

1 Like

Rest in peace Basil :disappointed:

1 Like

What a wonderful cat. Not quite so fine as my Molly, but in the running. Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Rest in peace, Basil.

Honestly, at first, I didn’t read the topic carefully and thought “Basil is rat not cat and he still doesn’t become obsolete.” :rofl:

1 Like

So sorry for your loss hugs

1 Like

so sorry to hear that… :sweat::sweat::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

Dude, this is not something you say when someone loses what is essentially their family member. Clueless.

Sorry for your loss @NittanyLionRoar . Beautiful cat.

5 Likes

It’s fine. Everybody’s cat is the best cat :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

Dude. You can quit replying to me. Like ever.

Refer to my previous post and stay on topic.

1 Like

I started this year off by burying my mother.
And I explained it to him once already.

Regardless… this is how he replies to me:

Good luck with him not responding to you. He demands that of me and will blatantly ignore your request for his own amusement.

Sorry for your loss @NittanyLionRoar
Pets are family!
Set some time aside for yourself.

1 Like

I’m really sorry for your loss Lion Roar :anguished: Those cats become family members and we love them so much, I know from experience.
May Basil rest in peace!

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the loss of your buddy :broken_heart: @NittanyLionRoar may your buddy rip in cat heaven :hugs:

My buddy passed away last year :cry: he used to sit and watch me play guitar and sometimes rub his head against the strings :laughing:

6 Likes