Rest in Peace Basil the Cat | Lion Roar Gamer

So sorry for your loss. They take little pieces of our hearts with them when they go…

Sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept my sympathies.

My No 2 passed away a few years ago. I still miss her.

1 Like

Sorry to hear the loss. I’m always happy to see Basil on your channel !

1 Like

Sorry to hear the loss of your companion. He looked truly Legendary.

1 Like

So sorry to hear. Condolences to you and family. It’s hard losing our beloved pets.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear this, RIP Basil :frowning:

1 Like

My condolences. Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this, always bit of fun when they used to pop in on a video, alot of your viewers would comment on basil then actual disscuisson on hand :blush:

Rip basil :green_heart:

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss. R.I.P.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your loss.
I know all to well how much cats can help you in life.

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear. My condolences. Basil was a very cool kitty. :black_cat:

1 Like

Ah sorry to hear that. I had not seem him on your channel must have missed that. Life is always better when you have an animal in it.

1 Like

Your little man will forever be there for you in essence. Treasure the gift of love his time with you gave. You were truly blessed to have been in each other’s lives and forever in your dreams

2 Likes

Haha aww yeah @Dudeious.Maximus … he tended to steal the show :blush:

1 Like

I thought it’s trying to tell you : “watch me! Watch me! Don’t just watch the camera!”

1 Like

I see all you help guide e&p game related share video YouTube great game starting time many help see game future building mean stronghold how type look all new building 20 etc i start game 2021 see you video and 2022 download e&p guide book and not know game support system

1 Like

You great work help new player thank you :lion: :ok_hand:

1 Like

As a fellow cat slave my condolences to you and your wife. They give so much joy in their life yet so much grief in their passing. It is so worth it.