Replace S1 3* and 4* with other "low-value/high-utility" gifts for some portals

I get that new players appreciate receiving 3* and 4* from season 1 so I am not advocating that we make this change for ALL portals, but it’s becoming tiring to see every new portal (S3, Challenge events, Season events, Tavern of legends now) filled with majority Season 1 heroes.

Challenge and Season Events are particularly guilty in this aspect. There are a handful of event heroes and the rest are the same ones from the normal portal.

My idea is to replace some of these heroes (S1 Rare and Epic) with other gifts, for instance:

• Trainer Packs (5x instead of 3*, 10x instead of a 4*)
  • Emblems (10x instead of a 3*, 30x instead of a 4*)
  • Iron and Food bundles (Medium for 3*, Large for 4*)
  • Flasks (WE for 3*, Titan for 4*)
  • Loot Tickets (20x for a 3*, 40x for a 4*)

As far as I can tell these things are not necessarily of bigger value to SGG than the 3* and 4* but would be way more useful for 75% of the playing base.

You could still keep the S1 heroes in some of the portals and change in the others. For instance, challenge events would have the new gifts and season events would stay with all the S1 heroes (or the other way around) to still give new players the chance of a shiny new Kashrek (no diss).

A post was merged into an existing topic: [MASTER] Remove/ Get Rid of Season 1 (S1 / Vanilla) heroes from {X} summons portal