Remove the limit on skips

Tengo la duda acerca del campo de entrenamiento lvl 20 tengo año y medio de que logré tener mis campos a ese nivel (de los 4 tengo 2 as ese nivel y los otros 2 al 11 pero solo en uno entreno en legendario) sin embargo, en todo este tiempo a la semana me dio a Isarnia y desde entonces sólo me da un 95% de 3* y un 5% de 4* eso quiere decir que tengo un aproximado de 500 días de que mi campo 20 no me da héroes de 5* vean este video saque 20 héroes osea 40 días de entrenamiento para esto.

Hi, the official forum language is English.

Google translate:
I have the doubt about the training camp lvl 20 I have a year and a half that I managed to have my fields at that level (of the 4 I have 2 as that level and the other 2 to 11 but only in one I train in legendary) however, in All this time a week he gave me Isarnia and since then he only gives me 95% of 3 * and 5% of 4 * that means that I have an approximate of 500 days that my field 20 does not give me heroes of 5 * see this video I took 20 heroes that is 40 days of training for this.

I’d rather there be less skips and better loot chances than increased skips and worse loot. Though I can relate to the need for more to do in this game! I have another game world energy doesn’t exist. It’s base on strength and how far can get. It’s still incredible tough to get far unless strong enough and challenging.

2 Likes

Me too, but they won’t do that…lol so I’m trying to find a middle ground!