Reduced Raid Tournament Loot During Work on Matchmaking [Developer Response in Post 334]

Good morning … I could write a lot here but nothing better than Uclapck wrote I support 100% … If you feel the dignity that goes on all the warriors you were more careful when launching the tournament … In all here we detect errors and we have gone to have to help you send in the game … On the other hand you take the best of the game the awards … My opinion or you adjust the tournament or are destroying the game … It is my opinion …

Now I’m happy to see the loot reduction knowing this is a 3 star tournament, whoever cares to level 3 stars can have this, won’t even bother to join hahahaha.

People? Whom? I think that by reducing loot you have just shown that this game is nothing more than a cash cow. In addition, I find your response to be flippant and arrogant.

That loot is absolute Trash

I’m out

Hardly worth doing at all now…you can get some leaves and 1 grey summons token …woohoo…since the new crowd took over loot has been crap, nothing for down time, and reduced odds for the atlantis summons…think they don’t give a ■■■■ about the players; they just want people’s money…don’t see people hanging around for this much longer

Does anybody notice that raid tournament loot rewards now reduced so much to almost junk compared to first tournament?

It’s everywhere all over the forum

1 Like

See this topic

It seems that they reduced the rewards because they’re still not sure that the matching system works properly, so this is a sort of test. Since it is a test, it would have been better, in my opinion, to give a fixed reward for the partecipation, and then a fixed reward for each different tier.
Kind of like: 5/10 emblems for each class for partecipation, and increasing number of crafting materials for the tiers. This way it would be fair for everyone, even if the matching system is still broken.

As it is now it’s so random that the first tier prize could be lower than other lower tiers. Not a good way to fix the things, imo.

2 Likes

Bad idea. Too small of a test group is what caused the problems in the first place.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say “stubborn and opinionated” I might lean more towards “If I can’t have any, you can’t either.”

It’s a dull move, but it’s temporary.

Edit to not poat twice:

We got an alliance flask for the war cancellation. Apparently the technology for compensation is here - go figure :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I warned the people crying about unfair winners that this would happen. Alas, never thought it’d be on the very next tournament.

1 Like

Fight your way to number 1 in the world and get 10 pally emblems :laughing:

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: :medal_sports: [REGISTRATION OPEN!] Second Raid Tournament! — FAQs, Teams, and Discussion

and rightfully so. dont wanna see OP rewards given out randomly, even if I have a small chance of getting them too.

2 Likes

If they aren’t sure it will work in production, they shouldn’t trot it out then.

Typical SGG failure

2 Likes

So these are the new war victory and defeat chests. They took away the gems.

The game finally adds a way to give us a decent chance at getting some 4* ascension items as a reward for playing the game and then pulls it away after just one event… normally, I don’t complain, but I really have to call bs on this move…

That’s pretty simple actually:
Decrease the loot to the point where most people don’t wanna play the tournament anymore. No players → no complaints :rofl:

2 Likes