Reduce Special Skill level for Rare Heroes

OK. So for Legendary heroes, in general, it is no issue to reach level 8/8 for the talents by 3/70. Even for Epic, most of the times, you will reach the 8/8 mark before the hero is at max level.

But for rare heroes, it is extremely ‘rare’ :slight_smile: that you reach 8/8 before the hero is at 3/50.

It would make sense to either:

• Reduce the max talent level to e.g. 5 or 6 for Rare heroes
    or
  • Increase the chance to level up the talent for these heroes.

When I was maxing Featherino recently, I was at 4/8 when the hero was 3/50.

This is a very rare issue for me. My rare heroes are usually at 8/8 by the time they get to 3/50. On colour feeding seems to help a lot with this. On the few occassions where they haven’t been at 8/8 then it doesn’t take much to get them there. At 3/50 all you need is 5 on colour 2* heroes or 10 off colour for a 100% chance to level up the special skill. Guess I might be more frustrated if this was a regular issue for me though.

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :desert_island:

Mostly depends on the way you level heroes.
2 factors influence the skills: Using on-color heroes for feeding is the most important one. Also 1 star heroes have a slightly better chance to level a skill per gained XP than 2 star heroes do.
So by feeding on-color 1 stars you get the best possible chance to level skills, but it still happens occasionally that 3 stars don´t max out the skill. Anyway, not a big deal to finish the skill after maxing: 10 1stars max the skill 100%, so all it takes is 20 or 30 1 stars to finish it off.
For me it works out perfectly as I don´t feel like throwing 1 star feeders at 5 star heroes anyway, once they are above lvl 50 or so. Perfect to have a little 3star on the side I can throw the 1ers into :slight_smile: Saves a lot of food that way.

1 Like

I prefer this. though I do see the point in maxing the level at 6/6, so the 1/6 skill strength is already higher than it is today at 1/8

lucky you! I do on-color feeding with my 3*, and it is still fairly common for me to get below 8/8 when they are 3/50. not very rare, though also not very common

I see this issue more with 3* costumes, and even sometimes with 4* costumes

Another unlucky one