Really! what the heck! – Bullcrap007's feedback and discussion on Raiding

nevermind
20 characters

I took some time off and built my team up and come back and start doing raids again. I start doing the same as last time, not able to beat anyone near my team strength, much less beat anyone stronger than me, and then I lose to this team. Twice! Really! This is B.S. And the prizes for Platinum arena stink! The Raids totally kill this game and until they fix this , people are going to quit playing and not recommend this game.

You’re using double green against a yellow tank with a blue void? I’m not surprised you lost. Your attack team needs to find the weaknesses in the defense. Just throwing your 5 strongest heroes out every time will not serve you well.

There are some great guides for raiding strategy. Have a look:

7 Likes

I think you may want to ask why you want to raids.
For trophy?
For filling chest?
For ham and iron?
For practicing for wars?

I simply ignore the trophy part long ago, and since I build up my roster, I now can stack 2:2:1, 3:2 (I don’t have confidence to do 4:1 or mono yet)

Just from a game play point of view, i am pretty new to this game, but this game has a lot to do with who you bring to raids.
if you truly using that team to against the opponent, I am not surprise you lost twice. No healer whatsoever to clear Azlar, and none of your hero hit fast and hard so no healer is a huge mistake. Hu and Skittle are too slow. Caedmon and Sonya special are wasted bc the only thing to clear is just boldtusk’s buff and they don’t usually hit that hard to kill. Nothing stack against Li Xiu, proteus special probably fire after Li so not as helpful…

Someone pointed out before me as well, the element is something need to take a hard look. They have two red, and you use double green which are 1/2 of the damage you can cast at those guys, and they don’t even have blue heroes so your green will not able to do any extra damage to the opponent. I am indeed surprise you got 2000 cups and at level 40 without mastering the basic.

Maybe there is some adjustments to make before leaving the game too soon.

1 Like

@zephyr1/@Garanwyn, should this be merged back to the OP’s original thread, Really! what the heck! – Bullcrap007's feedback and discussion on Raiding?

2 Likes

Here we go again. Please merge this thread with all the other complaint threads he has started. That will put all the suggestions in the same place so he can ignore them more efficiently.

16 Likes

Did anyone notice that if the enemy you raid with have female avatar has more artificial intelligence than the male avatars ??

Tl;Dr although I get the gist of your thread is complaining about losing raids because your TP is higher than your opponents - yeah sorry, that does NOT assure victory. Synergy between your heros and selection based on what heros your opponent has is sooooo important.

More experienced players than me have tried in vain to encourage you to choose heros that will help you do more damage and win battles. Alas their advice has been ignored. Perhaps you could ask your alliance for advice, a good one will reiterate what everyone else has tried to say - assuming you belong to one?

Green is strong against blue and you’ll notice in the recent pic you took, your opponent has no blue heros. So why take two green heros who are weak against red, when your opponent has two red heros and no blue? I won’t go into your choice of slow mana heros to attack with - why? :confounded:

If you post your hero roster, I’m sure many people will help you develop a more robust attack /defense team.

Good luck.

5 Likes

Not to be too trashy but, how did you even managed to get to 2032 cups in the beginning :thinking:

3 Likes

That is the team you SEE not necessarily attacked you. Do you run a rainbow defense?? If not that is probably the start of your troubles. Do you raid with a rainbow team?? If so there is another start of your troubles. Remember its BEST to rainbow defense and stack offence with either 3-2, 4-1-1 or I use 5 of one color with ALL of these strong at tank with the 3-2 strong tank strong vs the scariest player other than tank. NEVER take red into a fight with a Kashrek tank

Yeah, pretty much what everyone else is saying… With stacking I can win maybe %65-70 of raids and almost everyone I fight is 300-500 team power higher than me. I lose about 200 cups when I go to sleep from my mediocre defense team. It’s not that I’m particularly stellar at this game, it’s just that I sought out advice from better players and followed it…

Ignore team power.
Look at the tank color and abilities.
example for Cyprian tank:
Cyprian is purple so im going to bring all my decent yellows. Also a hero that can debuff (remove)his reflect is good if you don’t think you will be able to kill him before the special activates. Once I kill him, I will aim all yellow tiles in the center hole if I can so I can charge all yellow heroes with DOUBLE mana while not charging enemy mana. Fire off specials, rinse repeat.

And if your hero roster is unbalanced with a lot more of some colors than others, reroll. Like from your pic above, if those were all the heros you had, then you would want to reroll until you find a blue tank. The cost of a reroll is nothing compared to what you give up by fighting teams you have little chance of winning.

1 Like

probably by gaining them from others that lost raids but haven´t their way to the forum to start a complaint thread. LOL

4 Likes

Is @Kaiju007 possibly related to @FrancescoDarkness? They do sound (and act) awfully familiar.

Here’s more proof to support what I’m saying about Raids. I lost the first round but won the rematch.

The tank problem could be solved simply by color stacking against said tanks.

*Your first one, Justice can easily be overtaken by a 3 stack of dark heroes.

*For the second one Gaderius and Onatel, can be rectified by a 3-2 team of 3 fire and 2 dark.

*For your third one, another 3-2 but this time 3 ice and 2 fire.

*For your fourth one, mono fire would be swift victory since that one is a 4-1 defense.

*For your final one, a 3-1-1 or a 3-2 stack would do as long as the three is ice and there other two would be of your choosing.

I find as you move up in the arenas, the more you have to color stack against your opponents. Especially if you keep seeing Kunchen and Guin tanks. It can be frustrating at times but it makes you examine your roster to see what works and what isn’t. Another factor is good ol rng of the boards. If you know how to quickly set up the board for Dragon tiles and gems then you will be able to salvage a bad board.

2 Likes

How exactly is it supporting what you’re saying? If you rainbow attack you are mainly relying on specials to win. That means you are relying on charging your heroes before charging your opponents’. Without knowing how you played the boards we can’t really deduce anything. Did you just randomly play gems or did you strategically play them to maximize your mana generation?

And seriously, in the fourth one with 4 green opponents? Stack red man! You never change your attack team! Do you only have 5 heroes?

4 Likes

at some point maybe it’s just time to admit that this game takes more strategy and thought than some people are willing to put into it?

6 Likes

I’m not a fan of raiding, but seriously, you need to try color stacking. Sometimes it comes back to bite you if you don’t get the color(s) you need - but when it works, it works brilliantly. You already seem to be complaining that you’re losing most of your raids anyway, so you have nothing to lose by experimenting.

2 Likes

For the love of all that is holy, please stop inundating the forums with your garbage. People have given suggestions over and over. People have asked questions. People have pointed out flaws. Yet all you do is post pre-raid pictures of battles you absolutely should lose anyways, and are getting upset that you’re losing.

What you’re posting isn’t proof of anything wrong with raiding. It’s proof that it’s either a troll thread, or you just refuse to take any advice assuming you think you’re 100% right all the time.

6 Likes

Omg i think you found the perfect “matcmaking” :joy::joy::joy:
I was wondering the same! Maybe they need to be introduced!

2 Likes