Raids must be rigged

Nice win! Congrats on that.

@Garanwyn, thanks for gathering data and showing people some actual scientific method, even if some refuse to listen or accept it. That will always happen.

But I, for one, am happy to see that my occasional perception of unfairness when I color-stack is just that - “perception” of unfairness, not actual unfairness. The human mind seems to like to emphasize bad luck and ignore good luck.

In summary: Folks, stop focusing on the negative, stop trusting your gut or your feelings, and instead of saying what you know, instead maybe try gathering some data and proving it.

Good gaming!

2 Likes

Since the update strongest team I beat is this

Same attack team Natalya and zimkitha just work great together !! But this was a lot harder than the 3900 before the update

Most of this crap you guys are saying about me only just goes to prove that really and truely have NO idea or understanding of what your reading and that you THINK E&P is the bees knees of games.

Firstly I was NEVER COMPLAINING about the game or how it is being played As I play the game quite fine and I probably the o my Allience leader that actually provides a competition for real cash in the whole game.

My OP was about explaining to the original post authur how the game is NOT RIGGED but for lack of a better word but then also an appropriate word I used MANIPULATED within it’s design as any RNG is for any game.

The examples of game play I gave was just 1 example of possible outcomes that happen using examples I have experienced and although I have no possible reason to lie I really don’t care if you believe what I say or not as I came here in good faith and with the intention of helping a person thinking something is rigged when in fact it isn’t and provided an explanation to my answer.

But as it’s been proven so many times before in this forum that unless your one of the big shots who THINK they understand and know everything or unless you don’t take everything you guys say to be the Lord oh mighty last word and leave it at that all you can do is put others down, critise and treat them like crap WHEN IN FACT IF YOU TRUELY PAID ANY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU READ YOU WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD I WAS I YOUR SIDE ALL ALONG.

if anyone is beating their head against a brick wall it’s me for having to put up with such consistent insults and be continuously degraded FOR DOING no different to what your doing which is helping others out.

I was never complaining about the game or me playing the game.

The rest of your statements are just not worth my time.

Have a nice day

Lol nice comeback chief

What’s next? Take a jab at my haircut? Lol

1 Like

Grow up and get a life m8 and stop insulting others

Very true but as I tried to explain in what seems to be to many details for most people and like the word rigged UNFAIRNESS is also not right way to look at it or the right word to explain to others who don’t understand how things work.

Example. Those that play poker machines think that the fact that they lose is because machines are rigged and it’s unfair but these people still play those games.

RNG’s and players perception of any game that involves them have always and will also be the same as it’s human nature to feel we have been cheated when we lose at anything.

The data collected here for this game for example has already been shown. It takes a 1000’s of games to true data as RNG’s randomness can vary widely and work in your favour for 20% of the time in the first 1000 and then change to 60% in the next 1000 and then change back to just 10% in the following 1000 and so on.

So unless your taking stats on a continuous bases over a million games then no data is true measure but only serves as an example of what can happen. I just don’t have that time or choose to use up my spare time doing that.

My example of using poker machines was to give those who think the game is rigged a different prospective at choosing weather they should keep playing or not by asking themselves weather they would still continue to play a poker machine if they keep losing and use that same thought process in this game.

The bottom line is it doesn’t matter what game you play and E&P is no exception to the rule, RNG’s bring on frustrations, Anger and confusion.

The trick is trying to teach people how they work by providing other examples which is what was attempting to do.

And as Garanwyn has been trying to explain, you are gathering no data and are just going by assumptions that the devs are stacking things against you, whereas he (and others) have actually gathered data, and statistically it is showing that the odds of getting given tiles come out to very close to 20% per color, which is what would be expected for 5 tiles.

The point is: He uses data, you don’t, and so his conclusions are more valid that yours. :slight_smile: Simple as that, really.

Best of luck, maybe wishful thinking will give you more positive vibes. :wink:

1 Like

Once again a perfect example of having absolutely no understanding of what is being read.

Dude, it’s a simple binomial estimation problem. I even gave the math for a 95% confidence interval above. And if you want to test if the distribution is non-stationary, just run interval analyses.

If you’re interested in learning how statistical estimation and sample size selection works, I’d be happy to point you to some resources. But until you properly understand that, maybe you should avoid trying to explain to people how random systems work and how to verify them.

For those who don’t understand, you’re just giving bad information. And those of us who do understand how to do it are going to think you look pretty foolish.

2 Likes

Dude; I never disputed your data at any point in any way what so ever. Why you seem to think that I am is completely mind boggling to myself and not a path I choose to go down. You have the time to take data and I don’t, great, fine, your data was never in question.

All I did was give a quick simple example and understanding of how the game is NOT rigged to a person who thinks it is without the need to provide a detailed data sheet that most likely would also confuse this same person.

This post isn’t about me Dude, who in fact is on your side and was from the beginning. Why you insist on keeping on attacking me is beyond comprehention.

Being “on my side” means actually looking at the evidence and believing what it says. Being “on my side” means understanding that, if the 95% confidence interval pins the tile probabilities at 20% ± a little bit, then the game isn’t “manipulated,” “rigged,” “cheating,” or whatever synonym for unfair you choose to use.

So when you say:

You’re clearly not “on my side” in any sense of those words.

2 Likes

I am going to boil this this down to us coming from different parts of the world dude:

Your stuck on this game game where as I gave broad example over multiple games using RNG’s saying they are NOT rigged which is what post is about.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Please reply to the OP or not at all.

Quick summary: color-stacked teams do not get unfairly manipulated boards. Simple as that.

1 Like

Yup. Looks like we’re all in agreement on that point now. I’m glad we got that sorted out.

This is the OP. Where does he complain about colour stacking or how can even presume that colour stacking is what his question is about.

He is asking why is it that he can at times win and then at others lose against same type teams.

This is to do with the randomness if the game and how unpredictable it is and also understanding that in raids your defense team has a disadvantage over the attacking opponents who can pick an appropriate attacking team.

Removing how the RNG works from the equasion.
Just because you beat a team you have chosen to raid doesn’t mean you have raided thier strongest team and thus they can come back defeating you with far different stronger attacks when they revenge.

That’s the way raids work. Enjoy the battles weather you win or lose not worrying about cup amounts and you will be a far happier player for it.

The other side of this is the higher you go up in cups the stronger and better opponents you come up against thus why one day you win and the next you lose.

1 Like

The OP is actually talking about being on offense rather than defense. But I agree with everything you said about the challenges of defense, and the unpredictability of random systems. Well said!

Doesn’t mean the developers are manipulating the mechanics to keep him from winning which is what you hinted at.

I don’t need to insult you and i haven’t insulted you. You’re doin well all on your own, no need for me to paint you in a negative light.

Away from all the maths and science Is it possible that players who have spent in the thousands of dollars get slightly better odd’s sure but untill proven please Stop fighting this is a great topic I mean I would love to see you guys talk about politics lol but freedom of speech everyone is allowed an opinion and anyway I really didn’t see no proper insults lol it’s just a heated discussion which I think is ok must be this happens to all players such means there is something with the way the game is set that makes people wonder !!!
Has it happened to anyone that the day you put money in and spending gems on summon and whatnot raids go better ???

I have been raiding that seriously. I at level 32 with 1800-2100 cups. But I noted that the tile color of my healer at the starting board appears to on the very very short side. It is almost why bother with a healer. Is this my imagination?

As I creeped up. I am routinely pair with players who are 10-15 ABOVE me but have similar cup rating(they appear not to be raiders) ? could the algorithm go on more that =/- x cups?