Raids must be rigged

How the hell did I beat everything I attacked yesterday and the same kind of teams today I’m not wining any ??? Something is really wrong with this game !!
I was up to 2200 trophies now back at 1800 makes me wanna stop playing

2 Likes

That’s actually more a feature of a random system than a rigged system. Particularly if you’re color stacking, you can expect that you’re going to get runs of boards that are tough to deal with.

1 Like

I know it can be super frustrating. Sometimes you just want to throw the phone against the wall, right? My best advice is to take a break and let yourself cool down. I tend to make worse tile decisions when I’m irritated about the boards, which just makes things even harder. It’s like going on a tilt at poker.

4 Likes

You were raided by Aegir teams! :rofl:

Probably lol !!! But honestly it seems like they are well that kept me from putting any more cash in screw it

1 Like

Double check that your defense is set correctly. It’s easy to accidentally reconfigure it or set another team as your defense.

3 Likes

Gotta be able to handle those strings of bad luck. It happens to everyone, even the best of us. In the end you will be on top is you keep at it.

Need to keep leveling lol yea right this will take years cause the acsention material like rings and the strange potion for nature heroes ive only seen 1 but I need 6 and so on 17 days to continue season 2 lol I will have forgotten the game in 17 days I’ve put so much effort into this and it’s Really not rewarding to see myself stuck and training/ leveling takes for ever chests only give crap lately I haven’t seen decent ascend mat in weeks and spending gems lol what’s the point if u can’t level them up or maybe in a couple of years lol and I e Just spent another 10€ all crap 3* f It last money I spend and if this continues I’m deleting my account I don’t have the patience to wait a year to get a decent team power developers must be high I keep wondering what amounts of money players into the top 3 ranks must have spent probably several thousands for what lol

1 Like

This is a slow-paced game. It won’t take a year to get a solid team up, but six to eight months. If that’s not the pace you’re looking for, I suggest you look at other games.

3 Likes

Slow is ok but this is to much I get bored quick 8 month wtf that’s 1 decent team so these people who have 30 max level hero’s have been playing for eternity my kids in college and I’m still Leveling relationships come and go and I’m still busy hahaha well by now I’ve put to much in to stop but I’m really not happy hopefully developers read this and maybe speed things up just a little bit !!! Thanks doc

The good news is that the first team is the hardest to get, because you’re not hitting big titans while you’re using weak teams. Once you can start getting good titan loot, the pace picks up.

2 Likes

Tell that to my alliance lol I’m 2nd strongest with top team am 3370 so I probably will change soon was hoping to reach 2400 trophies to go to a real alliance cause we’re I am is a joke only 4 and 5* titans and sometimes the 5* escape pffff
I can report that after spending 200 gems on energy refills 12 lol I’m back on 1937 trophies !!

1 Like

Just as a check and balance (and recognizing I am at best an average player), I only recently have hovered around the 2400 trophy mark without losing hundreds of cups and thats with a team power of approx 3800. Most teams I encounter there have a tp of 4000+. It took ages getting from 3400 or so to 3800 due to the need for high level 5* heroes which take an age to level.

Not to discourage you but to temper expectations of how soon you would be at that level consistently. You will be a soft target for revenge attacks if you even approach 2400 trophies at this point.

That said there are many alliances who would welcome you and provide a higher challenge with much lower requirements, just dont expect them to be a top 100 or anything :slight_smile:

2 Likes

^ Agree with this. Been playing ~90 days, not F2P by any means, but not spending a ton of $ either. I’ve built 20+ heroes of 550+ power in that time including a top “line” of 3350 or so with room above for growth. In a good alliance with very active players, so drops are reasonable (insofar as SG goes) and they are often. Sounds like OP could use a newer more active guild with constructive teammates.

1 Like

I noticed this too. you go through a streak of invincibility then a streak of totally ■■■■ board. Never that random.
I’ve been saying for quite some time, with many others that the boards are rigged but there there are too many defenders in this board and the constant asking for proof just turn everyone who disagree otherwise left quietly.
Why do you think there are so many threads on this started by random people?

1 Like

Just look at the actual data:

I’m currently up to 7500 tiles seen-that’s over 200 raids I’ve recorded–and the stacked into color is still essentially exactly 1/5 of all tiles.

The reason you see people asking for proof of your claim that the boards aren’t random is that we have really good evidence that it’s wrong.

And if you think random systems don’t exhibit good runs and bad runs, you don’t know what random really looks like. If there were always 7 of each tile on the board, it would be the exact opposite of random.

2 Likes

Ever checked this out?

1 Like

The less I care the better I feel I apologize to whoever flagged my post as inappropriate lol really !!! but I was frustrated and Angry I can report things are back to normal still don’t completely understand how exactly the same tems more or less can be 100% different from one day to another I’ve decided to not care !!!

agreed but I think u’ll need to look at stretching the top end to allow more separation for would could call billionaire from the only rich. I.E what is the value when your strong hold is 20, defeat S1 and S2. Let us build/conquer new land.

Today I ran into two things I’d read about in forums which makes me believe some amount of raid rigging occurs.

1. An opponent of roughly equal strength in heroes and troops. My attacks barely scratched him. At one point I triggered a huge set of combos and yet he’d taken very little damage at the end. Couldn’t kill even one of his cards, even when focused on a specific card. He had no shields or special effect defense. I’ve read about this in forum but this was the first time I’ve run into it. This match was somehow tilted against me,

2. Against a player with multiple yellow cards and no purple. I color stacked purple in response and did not bring a yellow. And guess what - opening board had 1/3 yellow tiles and only 3 purple tiles. Uh - yeah… I cry BS on this being a random board. I focused on clearing the yellows as possible without activating his entire army and did enough to stay alive until I got some purple tiles. Ended up winning the match. I’ve read about boards like this when color stacking but hadn’t seen one before.

I have no confidence in SG saying the boards are random. I’m betting that certain circumstances cause issues like the 2 I described here.

1 Like