Raid Tournament - Experiment- Please Leave

This tourney is without yellow, if you want to put average defense, don’t use costumed Prisca at tank, use other color and don’t put Gunnar and Surdri who are slow heroes who become OP in rush attack rule.

2 Likes

I haven’t used any emblems on 3* and most of my 4* heroes. My 3* troops are lvl 7-10 while my 2* troops are all unleveled.

I still manage to get b or a rating every single tournement cause synergy is way more important then pure power.

Theory of manipulating boards.

I am now of the opinion that SG accesses all of my data to calculate the boards.
Likewise are allotted for summoning.

1. Location.
  2. Weather data determined from location.
  3. Facial expression (front camera).
  4. Account balance.
  5. Health data.
  6. Employment relationship.
    7 … everything else

The next board and the next summoning are calculated using a complex method.
If, for example, I have a cold in bad weather, but still play a negative board with a grin, I have to put a damper on me. The boards are manipulated to my disadvantage.

I got salary, i have a lot of Money, bought the last offers and am still in a bad mood, then it will be the next board great.

Of course I can’t prove it, but as long as the opposite is not proven, it has to be.

/sarkasm off

So now I take the aluminum hat off again.

6 Likes

:laughing:

I agree with many of the other points. A defence with emblemed heroes and levelled troops, particularly for 3* tournaments, is going to put you in the top echelons of defence teams.

As Dan7 and Duaneski have said, given the strength of your team, you should be doing well on defence. And I also agree that Duaneski that being knocked out of the tournament is going to have you matched against lower teams, or not matched at all. As tournaments go on, only the stronger teams are in. Being still in the tournament at that point would give you data to actually measure how strong your team was in real terms.

I’d suggest that you stop trying to prove your own hypothesis and collect data of how your defence team performs with you still in the tournament, with non-levelled troops, with non-emblemed heroes. If you are still performing well in defence across those variables, then we’ll have something to talk about.

1 Like

Fair enough- I think I do see something, hence this experiment, even if it means a temporary drop in loot. I just want to see how far the defense streak goes- the further, and more repeatable this experiment is- the more evidence of manipulation I have.

This would be a variable of influence. My hypothesis is- a winning or losing offense streak affects the defense streak. If I win raids now- the results would add noise and give a difficult conclusion.

As example- here I believe the 2 losses we’re triggered by the 5-0 offense streak

@Cheds Please tell me you know that the 2 losses happened before you won you offense… wouldn’t prove anything if that is not the case, but would certainly disprove the theory if this was true

I’ve only been attacked twice in total during this tournament, and have gone 8-2 in attacks. I’m fairly certain that this proves… nothing.

1 Like

I lost one defence before I started. I’m sure I was 0-2 when I logged in to do my hits but I can’t be sure given what it tells me here

So now I’m at 7 straight victories out of 7- no losses- and it’s not the end of day 2:

And I absolutely don’t agree with the “tough defense- fighting with weaker opponents “ those who raid me are near 2800- and they lose:

So- 7/7 back to back - repeating last week’s 7/7 - unless I’m mistaken- no one else has 8 defense victories in a row- using a very average (ie Priska tank) defense?

I would have thought the 2800 would easily defeat my defense- he must have had bad boards lol :joy:

He wouldn’t take his highly emblemed purples into a stack against your purple tank. He probably doesn’t have emblems across the board for his 3*s so whoever he took would have probably been quite a bit lower in TP, especially considering his low troop levels

Costumed Prisca tank in no-yellow tournament and rush attack rule would be hard-to-kill tank and enough to buy time for Gunnar to fire and Belith to heal and Surdri to ruin the attacker.

Your defense is a frustrating one for attacker.

I’m now 9-1 for attacks, I’m in TP 3000 defences.

Only loss???

Costume Prisca tank. She was brutal. Far nastier than any other team I’ve beaten.

3 Likes

Which means @Vica-at-EP defense is not average defense but a great defense.

Especially with the level of troop he has. She hits fairly hard and heals back 30%…I had limited tiles and had to take her special twice. It wasn’t pleasant. I dropped the left wing in the end to avoid a 0 but “weak” she is not.

1 Like

You only had limited tiles because the result was preordained

Can’t remember when the last no green 5* tournament was but that defence was undefeated for the first 3 days and I was 15-0 on attacks.

What hits you is dependent on there own run usually. The better you do the better the defences. But to correlate the boards received to the offence record is a stretch beyond even normal conspiracy theories. The code required to do all that is extreme and for what? Rewarding people’s defences when they lose??? It’s nonsense but hey, I’ll not convince anyone otherwise.

1 Like

Here are a couple of examples of non-Dark tanks I went against today.

I’m 7-2 in attacks thus far. 3-0 against non-dark tanks and 4-2 against Dark tanks. A good Dark tank, and you have one is tough in Rush attacks.

I think it’s simple concept- easy to understand. A ‘ladder” of penalties exist- one penalty being “bad boards” - repeated victories sends you up the ladder, repeated losses down the ladder. By losing initially forced me way down the ladder- hence those attacking my defense are subject to excessive penalties- it’s the only logical explanation- and so easy to program too. And it ensures people- like me- don’t have excessive win streaks, be it raiding, tournament or AW