Quests you do, Quests you don't

Exactly, but if there was a challenge that was very hard with a tabard at the end I’d do em all and retry that final level until I won it, I’d have to try some different teams maybe, switch things up and have to really plot how to get that tabard, maybe once and a while it would be nice, esp since I find POV very easy now and Tavern was was kinda meh. So tweaking a couple of them and adding in some more challenging levels would be nice and hopefully not too hard to do.

To what extent would you bother with emblem quests and in what circumstances?

I presume that layers who pay for extra pulls and for extra farming energy may be awash with emblems that they could reset as/if preferred.

FtP may lack targets for emblems, but know that rgn might supply hero/es in lacking classes at any time.

1 Like

Low level so i always do emblem quests as far as i can manage. Every little bit adds up so i can have enough to LB my 3,4,5☆s heroes.

I’m not sure if one can ever have more than enough emblems XD

2 Likes

20 WE is far too expensive for the emblem return. It costs 1600 blems to max a 5*.

I do stage one of that quest usually. I would only do stage 2 if it was an emblem i really needed.

Stage 3 i dont bother.

You can get 50 blems from watching an MV. Takes 30 seconds and costs no WE.

1 Like

With 5 *s currently approaching 4/80, I’d be happy to pay in excess of 20 WE for 20 emblems across cleric, druid, ranger, and rogue.

10 for 10 blems are the main draw in the final stages of quests like advanced Springvale.

[

1 Like

I always do trials for the emblems regardless, unless I have no flasks or gems for energy refills and other things are going on at the same time, but there is always enough time to do whatever other stuff is happening + the trials, so I dont mind.

Plus, I like the trainer hero from the trials, and if there is a reset emblem too it’s always nice.

1 Like

Yeah same as you am low on cleric and fighter rest ok …

I did create this topic …

Trying to make a small difference … Please vote of you agree …

I do gems I and II, scavenge resources (free feeder), experience, recruits II (if it has a token).

1 Like

In various cases we can have more emblems than we can practically use.

Emblems, like LBs, are a restrictive part of the gama but, given the situation, we can work with the WE and oportunitues we have.

There are quests that I question even being bothered with.

1 Like

My idea for game creator decreases world energy flag seasonal quest