Private Messages & Friends Lists, Player Search - Please add your comments & ideas here!

I know but is see many improvement, I think now it is the time to do it.

3 Likes

I think their point is, if there is an existing thread on your subject, please add your comment to that thread and donā€™t make a new subject on the same topic. Thanks.

Are you a dev, Rook. Lol

but you are right, i saw it too and i forseen dat topic with my commend. But before you said it. :slight_smile:

I am not a Devā€¦ :grin:

I know the Moderator(s) and want to see less work for them. :joy:

Am merely making true statements. :wink:

1 Like

:joy: Really do i need to reply with 20 caracters?

1 Like

No. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

that would be a cool feature. another cool feature would be if the alliance leader can send out a notification to the alliance when they are offline. limited to a few a day to avoid someone abusing their power.

Welcome to the Forum @AIbert !

Iā€™m sorry I missed your post.

Hello!
I am leader of my alliance, and I have some troubles To contact some members who didnā€™t tchat or read the homepage.
Could be possible To contact the member by private message for leaders and co-leaders.
Just for changing troups or team in defense and soā€¦
Sorry Iā€™m not English speaker fulently.
Have a good day!
Jimmouche

@Jimmouche SG has said before they arenā€™t considering adding private messaging to the game:

Many alliances address this by establishing a chat group on Line or Discord to have chat outside of the game.

Thatā€™s what my alliance does, and would be my recommendation.

A lot of people have also discussed possible improvements to alliance chat, many of which have been aggregated here:

(@Kerridoc @Rook Possible merge of topic)

1 Like

THANKS but some of them donā€™t want social networkā€¦ I tried

1 Like

Thatā€™s typically been the argument that people make about adding game functionality instead ā€” that plenty of people donā€™t want another app outside of it just for communicating.

From a practical standpoint at the moment, thatā€™s unfortunately the only option, but I think itā€™s useful when the discussion/suggestions are continued, so maybe some of the pain points are addressed by SG.

3 Likes

Hi @Jimmouche ā€¦ you may want to try putting a message on you alliance banner for that member to contact you through game chat ā€¦ just a thoughtā€¦ hope that helps :+1:t3:
ā€¢I understand social media can be somewhat uncomfortable for those not familiar with it but like @zephyr1 had mentioned: line, discord or Facebook are good tools for communication.
Anyway good luck ā€¦:100:

1 Like

Just a thought being thrown out there for allience members mostly maybe the leader to keep things more regulated.

To be able to send messages to members which sends them an email which could be used for many different things like titan/aw reminders, booting out of alliance warnings, etc.

I feel being able to contact them through email may help out heaps with allience notifications and strategies as well.

Like i said just a thought.

Got same Ideaā€¦

Exactly, no one sees the other members email address.
Also to avoid abuse by all members it would only be the alliance leader that would have the right to send messages not elder etc.

Even if only the leader will know the e-mail addresses it still keeps an issue for privacy protection. The law is quite tight in Europe hereā€¦
Thatā€™s the reason why so many alliances use ā€œlineā€. I had no problem to share my e-mail address to my alliance but for sure it would have been easier to get in contact with them through a game tool. As it seems: not possible :frowning:

1 Like

NO NO NO NO. No one sees email address at all. Whst is so hard to understand about that, itā€™s written in both my posts and clearly laid out on yhe first line of my reply.

But thats exactly what i suggested. Like @name and the player get an email through sg server like it currently does but without doing that in a puplic post. But this is still limited to moderators or staff.

I guess you never understood it from the start.
My request is not for the forums it is for Alliances and the leader can send messages, NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FORUM WHST SO EVER.