Post your 3 Kingdom warband names here! I'll predict the outcome based on nicknames!

Passionate Crocodiles - Wu
Commited Hunters - Wei

Glad to be part of Passionate Crocodiles though, great people and teamwork despite language and time zone barriers!

2 Likes

World-class Prairie dogs won (Wei).

1 Like

I mean, you guys are World-class after all. Victory should be almost guaranteed (even if you are just prairie dogs!)

1 Like

@Pandita an elegant beaver for you

1 Like

Lol I realized my post was on the wrong spot lol. Let me put this back lol.

Thanks

Please tell me you didn’t google that.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

I googled “beaver with bowtie”. It was safe, but with many other animals

2 Likes

Good news lol :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face:

1 Like

Disciplined Porcupines!!

1 Like

I got Merciless Velociraptors this time. Feeling good about winning against the Elegant Piranhas

2 Likes

I got stuck on Balur Designers, pretty sure we have no chance

2 Likes

Shu: Astonishing Seahorses
---- vs. ----
Wu: Valiant Geckos

Go Seahorses!

1 Like

Wu: Tireless Golems VS Shu: Elegant Golems

Golems are going to win!

1 Like

Im Wei Relentless Hounds vs Shu Tireless Warriors

1 Like

Oh next!!! do me do me !!! :rofl::rofl:

Btw I’m in WU battling WEI

1 Like

Brilliant Paladins versus skillful warriors.

Sounds like a great matchup. Paladins are known for being heavily armored, thus prepared for a long battle. These paladins also are brilliant, which should allow them to find a successful strategy. However, the opponents are not just warriors, but they are also skillful. I feel like for most adjectives a paladin may have, a skillful warrior would be able to penetrate their defense and win (with their skill).

But since the group of paladins of which @L33tVortex12596 is a part are brilliant, I think the brilliance will be the difference leading to a victory for the Paladins, although being paladins, they will give all credit for the victory to whichever god or higher power they serve.

2 Likes

Seahorse versus Gecko sounds interesting. It’s hard to say what is so astonishing about these seahorses, so that makes it hard to assess their battle qualities. The Geckos are valiant, and although sometimes valiance leads to a noble death, I side with the Geckos in this matchup. (Sorry @PlainDirector )

Easy battle to pick. An elegant golem is not fit for battle, but rather an art museum. Add in that the golems of @Draerius are tireless (although shouldn’t all golems be tireless? They’re constructs … [edit - wait is the Michellin Man a golem? :thinking: ]) and the Tireless Golems win easily

In most cases, I would expect a warrior to defeat a hound. Now these hounds are relentless, but also consider that the warriors are tireless. I think these qualities cancel each other out, so I see the warriors winning (my condolences to the hound @Antun1986 )

2 Likes

OMG, I just found this thread and am cracking up at work!

2 Likes

This is me in the next W3K….
Here we go again lol …

1 Like

World-class hydras vs dark falcons

Another easy matchup to predict. There are very few possible adjectives which would allow falcons to beat hydras (immortal or invincible falcons would have a chance depending on how the hydras are described). But dark falcons would get destroyed by Run-of-the-mill Hydras, so the World-class Hydras should win quite easily

4 Likes

Here’s mine:

1 Like