Post your 3 Kingdom warband names here! I'll predict the outcome based on nicknames!

I absolutely love all the ridiculous warband nicknames. Still waiting to be matched for mine, but for those who are matched, I’d love to see more of the names.

If you post your warband nickname and opponent’s nickname, please note which kingdom also. I think the beta beat reported that the adjectives were tied to specific kingdoms.

hoping for evil emus :pray:

Edit - I decided that for my own personal entertainment, I will predict the outcomes based on the adjectives and mascots

Wu: Furious Elks vs Shu: Competent Dragonflies

I don’t know how competent they will be they have 2 players in the level 20s… Out of 3…

1 Like

Strong Dragonflies - Wei. Currently 4
Vs
Merciless Gargoyles - Wu. Currently 4

1 Like

Wu: Holy Centaurs vs. Wei: Steadfast Pheasants

2 Likes

Wu: Creating Warbands…

I think I’m part of the largest warband out there! LOL!

8 Likes

SG openly admits turning a portion of its player base into steadfast peasants.

2 Likes

I’ll take an Elk against a Dragonfly all day, and even moreso since the elks are furious. The dragonflies are competant, but lose

I think the average gargoyle has no mercy, and although the dragonflies are strong, they are no match for the gargoyles

Haha, right, just a small typo :smile: Glad, I’m a centaur :smile:

2 Likes

The pheasants are steadfast, but maybe they shouldn’t have been. Better to retreat when confronted by holy centaurs

1 Like

I just caught that. Pheasants not peasants. SG will not be caught making admissions of preying on the steadfast today.

2 Likes

My Warband is Impeccable Elves of Wei

Vs

Unbreakable Creatures of Wu

Gave me a chuckle, since a friend of mine was playing a game lately where she made an elf character! :smiley:

1 Like

The unbreakable creatures is an interesting one. Are we not able to identify what kind of creature it is? Is it a mix of many types of creatures? I’m not sure :thinking:

I’m leaning toward a Catholic definition of impeccable - without sin - which makes these elves very admirable, but the creatures - whatever they may be - are, after all unbreakable. Maybe it’s like the movie Unbreakable and they are able to drown, but I don’t see our sinless elves taking advantage of that weakness.

The Unbreakable Creatures are victorious

Btw I saw your matchup in the bugs thread and was already thinking about who would win :laughing:

Same Warband as me. Must be about 290,000 of us in this one.

Together we are strong!

3 Likes

And here too
Stuck in creating a huge WU army warband lol

2 Likes

Right now, I’m on Wei: Broken Code. I think we’re matched up with Null: Pointer Exception.

3 Likes

Our team got renamed to Absolute Void. And the enemy team has become Memory Allocation Error.

4 Likes

Gonna be tight. Gotta like anything Absolute, though.

Merciless Rhinos.

I mean, what’s up with you SG, I never allowed to use my selfie camera!

WUdeious maximus and the dragons .:roll_eyes: