Post your 3 Kingdom warband names here! I'll predict the outcome based on nicknames!

Where is the quest? I can’t see it

It’s gone… epic fail…

1 Like

Furious Hornets vs Intelligent Wasps

It appears I am in the old Tommy Cooper warband of “Now you see it, Now you don’t”
Reminds me of a good old song “When will I see you again”

Yeah… Gone in 60… minutes… more or less…next, Revenge of the war of the three kingdoms…

1 Like

Absolute void wins in a landslide - which then disappears into the void

1 Like

Merciless rhinos break the selfie camara, but it is too late the camara captured the rhinos lack of mercy and the rhinos are the latest victims of cancel culture. Tucker Carlson is seeking an interview with the rhinos

Sounds like an 80s rock cover band. Wu Kong the front man, Tiburtus and Kiril costumes for guitar, Jabberwokky on drums :thinking:

3 Likes

Hornets and Wasps - a classic matchup, and quite the fair fight. But it usually pays off to remain calm in a fight, and much more so with intelligence on your side. The hornets will be even more furious to hear this, but their furious-ness is their downfall when combatting the intelligence of the wasps.

1 Like

It gets interesting after that - we go to the prequels! It begins with The Phantom Menace Ameonna, and then the clones of Brogan and Fletcher. Then Revenge of the Han Dynasty, taking us back to current events. Then in 5 years, The Aether Awakens, followed by the Last Empire, and the Rise of Puzzlewalker.

1 Like

Really want to know more about 3 kingdom warband matchmaking… Its just dissapear. What happen?

See here …

2 Likes

There was an announcement from staff that it had been pulled due to the matchmaking problems. They said that matchmaking would start over tomorrow so we should see it then, and hopefully it won’t crash the game this time!

2 Likes

Us badgers refuse to waver against the fire fighters and their hoses. It’s coming down to a tight finish, 82 flags for the badgers vs 86 flags for the fire fighters. I’m hoping the fire engine gets stuck in traffic and arrives late

:red_car: :taxi: :minibus: :blue_car: :bus: :rotating_light: :fire_engine:

Devoted Jays (Shu) vs Unbreakable Butterflies (Wu)

The current score is 11060 vs 11468 with 115 vs 102 flags remaining.

Looks like it is going to go down to the wire.

p.s :rofl: at some of these Warband names…

I saw the unbreakable butterflies in the wu warband leaderboard. It’s a good thing they are unbreakable, because otherwise they’re rather fragile!

My alliance was in the WU Kingdom and goes by the name of Valiant Draugrs.
We face opponents from the Shu Kingdom who go by the name of Unbreakable slayers
Current battle score (us) 10,804 and (them) 11,378

Loving the fact that players are jumping into chat with alliance recruitment posts lol

1 Like

Be Valiant! For the kingdom of Wu!

56 flags left each. Actually pretty close

1 Like

Yeah that just started in mine…surprised it took this long :joy:

1 Like