🐰 Portal Stats & Summon Results – Springvale 2021

Congratulations on ML… an excellent 5*

Easter is an interesting portal as it is one of the few portals (I include Xmas) in which virtually all the heros are excellent. So in my view and as I am doing, max pulls in order

2 Likes

Congrats @leejow! I’m happy for you! :smile:

So, did Master Lepus come from one of those MV EHTs? :wink:

One EHT and finally got lepus

11 Likes

It’s okay… I’m used to this portal being nasty to me. I got 4 Hotms and 1 5* costume since december, all for free, so it’s really not a big deal. I already got something.

2 Likes

Couldn’t resist a few more pulls to try for Malicna before April. Did not get her…still happy with this result though. Saving my other EHTs for Frosth

11 Likes

Not sure if I should summon. Already got Wooler and Jack, but am missing both 3s and all 5s. Seems like a waste when a 4* double would just go straight to the feeder and the 3*s don’t serve much purpose in my team either.
But I don’t need summer & halloween summons, so I’d have to wait until winter to use my EHTs.

3 EHT spent

2 new heroes :blush: : Sir Roostley (my 1st springvale 5*) and Squire Wabbit. Am really happy :blush:

I still have 31 EHT

9 Likes

I used 9 EHT and I wanted something new - a rare, epic or legendary hero, doesn’t matter. Of course I only got S1 heroes. Nothing to do here, time to move on. :expressionless:

2 Likes

I (and lots of others) feel your pain, Sorvina.
We can’t all pull Lepus and Killhare on consecutive summons like @Deathblow

3 Likes

Just finished medium

Is this good idea to flank Krampus with him and Killhare?

10 Likes

Thanks @SamMe ! Nope Master Lepus didn’t come from those MV eht’s :sweat_smile: Decided to use the rest of my tokens as I really like Woolerton and Killhare over those Summer heroes. Looking back stupid but oh well. Got some Chick Jr. and Squire Wabbits and all others were season 1 3s and 4s feeders. So no HoTM from those MV eht either :wink: have not finished the event yet so got 2 more chances by the end of Springvale. Will definitely give it a try!

1 Like

Not stupid at all! Gotta try, for some chances to get Woolerton and Killhare @leejow.

We’ve both got more time this year (since they’ve lengthened Springvale to four weeks!) to gather some more EHTs. :smile:

Hopefully, RNG shines down upon you again soon! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words :slight_smile: yes you’re right we got some more time this year. Who knows right :sunglasses: I finished Legendary today, Normal is next. Not even gonna bother playing Easy. Does anyone even waste their WE on there? I did last year because I just started but not anymore.

1 Like

You’re welcome @leejow! :smile: I actually finished Easy first. :sweat_smile: I think it’s okay, to fill a monster chest.

1 Like

28 ehts saved and I’m happily done with springvale now :grin::grin:

Screenshot_20210329-093032_Empires

Time to start saving for Halloween :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

Had 13 tokens saved. This is the result:

Little John, Caedmon, Squire Wabbit, Dawa, Belith, Chao, Nashgar, Oberon, Bane, Nashgar, Lady Woolerton, Greymane, Nashgar

2 Likes

Hard work paid off…

26 Likes

19 EHTs, all dupes except for

Springvale Heroes :
Jack O’Hare, Squire Wabbit, Chick Jr (x2)

S1 5* :
Horghall

Didn’t get any 5* bunnies but happy with Jack (who will fit right in my fast 4* Green stack), and the 2 Chick Jrs. Can compete in Rare Challenge Events now with my Blue stack. With Horghall, only Kadilen left among S1 5* I haven’t gotten yet.

3 Likes

Happy with the result with 25 EHT, eventhough no HOTM (Frosth)

18 Likes

Saved up 112 EHT-s, got a Sartana and a Frosth. Not going to spend gems.

5 Likes