🐰 Portal Stats & Summon Results – Springvale 2021

I had 70 EHT , and this is what I got :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

Single coin pull. Very happy :grinning:

27 Likes

Amazing single pull. Congrats @ThePirateKing!! :partying_face::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Thank you @SamMe… Congrats on Woolerton and Malicna, great pulls. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

haha, i know the feeling. i was going to save at least half my EHT for April? then, oops.

congrats on the Malicna! i’m happy for my Jack O’ too.

1 Like

21 Likes

Thank you @Sam-I-Am! Double congrats on your Lepus and Malicna! :+1::smile::smile:

1 Like

As always when I do pulls on seasonal portals, I get big nothing. Haven’t saved that many ehts as I did on Halloween event, but from 10 Eht pulls all I got was duplicate Wabbit. Not even Chick Jr. that I don’t have.
So after 3 years and 3 months of playing I have 1 4* seasonal hero and 0 5*. Amazing.

Really sorry to hear about your bad luck, you definitely deserve much better. I sincerely wish that this year you will get an abundant of great 5 stars to add to your roster.

1 Like

Luck is definitely streaky in this game. In autumn i needed red heroes badly, then i pulled 3 (Marjana, Vanda, Lady Loki) in 10 days time. Now i needed yellow heroes, 2 days ago i pulled Drake Fong from HA10 and yesterday i got Roostley and Malicna in just 8 pulls. Its either ridiculously bad or insanely good luck, there is no inbetween. Your luck will come sometime.

3 Likes

What’s everyone view on today’s emblem offer?? Didn’t get yesterday’s as have plenty of Shields but emblems are a different matter

24 Likes

35 pulls with saved ehts:

• Khagan
  • 2x Lady Woolerton (new for me), 2x Jack O’Hare (duplicate)

I’m happy I got a 4* yellow healer but I’m quite disappointed that I got Khagan. Considering the odds, getting a S1 hero hurts more than not getting 5* heroes at all…

10 Likes

I completed Easy + Normal Springvale, so I got 1 eht from Normal. My one and only pull: Squire Wabbit

Never had him before so I am happy. I always see people using him in Events, so he will be useful (just no emblems for him)

2 Likes

I used 12 EHT’s and scored a Squire Wabbit, Chick jnr., and my second Master Lepus. So, yeah; not wonderful but not absolutely awful. I really wanted Lady Woolerton.

6 Likes

Killed My Badluck today by Single EHT, Thanks @EmpiresPuzzles :slight_smile:

24 Likes

9 EHT used, got 3 squire wabbit, 2 chick jr, 1 lady wollerton, 1 jack O’Hare and two season 1 3 star feeders.

Happy with that as got none last year.

3 Likes

Chick JR and a bunch of copies . Oh well

I would buy Cleric emblems if they come available personally . With C Rigard Hansel and Mist all cleric I’m middling with two and won’t level up mist. For ten bucks I’d buy if they are emblems I want

Had 16 eht saved up, the goal was Lady Woolerton and Killhare.

So I did 2 pulls yesterday, first was Bane but then Master Lepus showed up. My first fast 5* blue! Decided to not pull further. Now I’m not sure if I should spend the remaining eht on the Easter event :thinking: :thinking: still got 16 eht to spend as I’ve gotten twice an eht from MV today! Never had that before.

15 Likes