🎃 Portal Stats & Summon Results – Return to Morlovia (Halloween) 2022

34 pulls netted me:

Matilda
HoTM
Elkanen
Goopy.

What I wanted:

literally just ana-belle.

I’m happy with any 5* from this event, but that 4* healer would be a fantastic addition to my roster.

Can’t complain, good luck to everyone!

11 Likes

I was really lucky in 34 EHT pulls got 2x Alucard; Victor (dupe), Matilda, Francine, Ana-Belle, Frank (dupe), and multiple Goopys.

Not so much on my other account though: 88 EHT pulls got me 2x Vanda and 1 HOTM, Ana-Belle, Frank, Goopy.

But all together, great start of the event :smile:

Good luck everyone!

11 Likes

Wow nice catch @SamMe congrats with Frank and the Witch. She looks like an good addition!

Did 5 pulls so far but only S1 3* not much hope for the remaining 18 i have left.

1 Like

Wow, so it seemed the poisoned luck got to you now, sorry mate :frowning_face:

1 Like

The portal was not in Beta so I have just used last year’s numbers.
Now I have edited the OP with the current odds.

5 Likes

23 pulls and nothing but crap S1 not even goopy. What a load of :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: in 3 years of playing never managed to get an Halloween 5*

2 Likes

That is really lousy luck, mate :frowning:

49 EHT pulls
1 Frank
1 Goopy
1 Valeria

and feeders. Not surprising

1 Like

@Kenzo Well, I wanted Alucard of course and the other two newbies are a bonus I suppose. Having all the new heroes just gives me options. You know, they’re selling so many ascension materials now I am almost at the point of leveling heroes just for fun. So having new heroes on deck, even if I can’t use them at the moment, gives me the comfort of knowing I don’t need to pull for them if i feel I need them later.

Have you pulled yet? I skimmed the thread but didn’t see you post anything.

1 Like

@Ugk26 yeah that makes sense, glad you have a good supply of ascension materials to level up more new heroes lol. I’m also guessing you also did pretty well not getting too many dupes of them since you didn’t need to do too many pulls to acquire them. I did post sometime near the start, but basically I only pulled the new 5* blue so far (as well as a dupe Francine) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i dont have 5* stars halloween as well, and im not gonna chase anyone of them, i will just use my EHT before this event ends next time, less frustration, good luck on your future pulls…

1 Like

Until today, my luck has been abysmal this year. Last month was the first month this year where I got a non S1 5 star from any portal (HOTM2x). Used 15 EHTs so far, getting me:

• 2x Goopy
  • Vlad (already had him)
  • Valeria (already had her)
  • Ana-Belle
  • cFrank (only had his base form)
  • HOTM
7 Likes

Nothing interesting from 13 EHT, only new was Valeria. My poor seasonal event luck is still poor. In 4.5 years 1 5* and 3 4* total lol. I only do gold token pulls on seasonals, never did gem pulls and never will on these portals.

Oh my! :cry:

I really hope you’ll have much better luck next time @leejow! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Well, looks like in my 20EHT it was not meant to be. I did at least get 2x Goopy and Anna-Belle, which I’m very happy to have gotten. But, now it’s back to saving tokens for Christmas pulls :smile:

1 Like

I definitely beat the odds.
24 EHT got me
vanda (dupe)
m&m
Mathilda
and 2 Goopys

all I wanted was annabelle, but hey I went much better…

12 Likes

Congrats on everyone who pulled the new heroes.

I’m trying to save my EHT For the fates summon since I don’t have ascension mats for all the heroes

If fated summon don’t come until the end of the event then I will try to pull for Anna Belle and Frank

41 EHTs:
Victor
HotM (YAY!)
Joon

And a Frank

I’m stacked on purple heroes, so I would have loved any other event 5* :face_exhaling:

5 Likes

Sure, whatever you say….:smiley:

8 Likes

Pff… you photoshoped that… I can share a picture showing that I have all 5* CoK heroes!
I don’t have even one… :frowning:

Just kidding of course! Congrats! I have 10 tokens only and I hope to get at least Goppy. :laughing:

4 Likes