🎃 Portal Stats & Summon Results – Return to Morlovia (Halloween) 2022

38 EHT, 6 x goopy, 7 x vlad :laughing: nothing else but …

22 Likes

Congrats on your Alucard @vanZille! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

No luck from EHTs, but many gem pulls later yielded the cat one lol. I also pulled Bastet a few days ago so must be lucky cats for me.

19 Likes

Thanks, having second thoughts now about lb my red hood a few days ago :fox_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Congrats on your Miriam & Midnight and Bastet @Kenzo! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Nah, you wouldn’t have gotten a new red 5* so soon without LBing Red Hood. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

22 EHT no 5* from Morlovia, just HOTM (1st this month so OK) and new 4 and 3* (Ana-Belle and Goppy). Let’s see later this month or even in November if I can get 5*. I don’t have any from this event, even old ones.

probably, its all voodoo :smile:

1 Like

Personally waiting for v52 game update before burning my tokens.

13 Likes

That was my plan but I’m too impatient :joy: Good luck for when you pull my friend!

1 Like

cant wait to bring Aluhut on minion war d, that will hurt :skull_and_crossbones:

Best of three additional pulls:

I was literally hoping to get the new 3* or 4*. :rofl:

21 Likes

Congrats @SamMe on your new heroes :partying_face:

You are a kitten witch now :rofl: (just kidding)

2 Likes

Good morning people. The stats have changed slightly from the previous year. Decreased 0.1% for event legendary heroes. Unified the rate of event epic heroes.

3 Likes

164 pulls, 64 of which were tokens and I got everyone I wanted. Glad to have gotten that out of the way lol. Congrats to anyone who got lucky and good luck to anyone who plans on pulling. Cheers!

9 Likes

Congrats @Ugk26 I’m slightly envious you got so many of them lol. Who was everyone you wanted, was that all 3 new heroes? :thinking:

Haha, me too! With the cats I mean.

Got Bastet the other day, now M&M!

I wanted to save my tokens for when the Fated Summon comes out, but I was too impatient. But I got them on the 6th pull, so I’ll save my other tokens for later. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congrats to us for the double cats haha. Though you’re lucky you pulled her on your 6th pull, I had to eat through all my tokens and more :joy: At least I got the one I wanted the most, I recently pulled C. Gefjon and I have too many reds in queue so I didn’t really need the OP Alucard :sweat_smile:

1 Like

22 pulls ended with Anabelle, cFrank and 3 5*! 2 blue and 1 red!

They were damn Marjana, Magni and Thorne :smiling_face_with_tear:

Honestly I would be less sad if I didn’t pull those 3 5* at all. I know they are usefull for SE but still, it sucks.

12 Likes

these are the heroes I didn’t have. (44 EHT pulls)
I want the blue cat (and grandma) and will pull more at a later date.

16 Likes