🌑 Portal Stats & Summon Results – Lunar New Year 2023

So… You’re saying that people waited for this summons gate to fill their fate of summon? I doubt

I’m F2P and used 4 tokens, not because I thought I could get one of the featured heroes, but I needed an extra chance for the HOTM who I really would like to get. Out of the 4 tokens I got Domitia and Joon, lol, so at least it’ll be helping my Soul Exchange. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The odds are .8%. Lots of people got them with just a few tries.

sorry, wrong bunny

5 Likes

2 new heros at .08
download

4 Likes

Ha! If Bugs really didn’t like you, you were an “Ultra-maroon”

3 Likes

And if he really really had it out for ya… “this means war!”

2 Likes

Not necessarily waited for it. But, the extra coins helped towards getting that fated hero.

I even did 3x 10 pulls with gems, so does that make me a macaroon? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 20 Characters of Lol

I think the reason they didn’t add 3* and 4* heros is because it devalues the 5* Lunar heros. The Lunar heros are summoned for their passives. Just the presence of such Lunar 3*, 4* hero would be enough to deal with any minion tank and would reduce the need to pull for a 5* Lunar hero.

5 Likes

1st time I’ve seen Someone with this level of business mind. :exploding_head:
@freetgy You can work for SG :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Passive skills are not tied to the family. They could have made 3 and 4* heroes with different passive skills.

1 Like

But it’s standardized isn’t it? So a 3/4* hero would most likely have the same passive

Heroes of the month are looking at you.
(OK no 3 and 4* there but still)
Also season 5 heroes (even of the same family) don’t all have the same passive skills.

2 Likes

Actually I thought about it a bit and it would be probably more interesting to try for them for me (not much though). I have some seasonal heroes from other portals, so odds there of getting something new will be on par with this portal or even worse (though it depends on whether SGG will introduce new heroes). Besides, I have no interest on bunnies nor sand empires as is, Kalavela was kind to me last time so I have 4 of 6 heroes there, and I am bit irked by Halloween and X-mas still. I’ll use EHT and maybe some gems for 10x pull but that’s it.

I would still no pull here if I were F2P/C2P though. Those should go with BF and CF portals.

2 Likes

Possibly, though as argued by @Elioty33 and others, if that were the actual main concern, the passive could be different…

…but also, what if SG did release 3*, 4* with the same passive? If one were to bring such a hero to shut down minions, it would be that much more vulnerable to getting vaporized especially by minionmancers’ co-defenders in a 5* context. There might be a few turns of early relief from incoming minion effects, but such a hero wouldn’t necessarily deal with the minions themselves - so if one didn’t pretty quickly exploit the window of opportunity, it would likely soon devolve into a 5-on-4 power play to the defense’s advantage.

That is, the 5* would still be desirable for anyone willing to chase them to gain an advantage against current, say, 5300+ TP defenses, which is to say probably anyone currently willing to chase the current horrible summon odds (e.g. someone who finds other Seasonal summons of similarly low odds because they already have so many of the existing heroes, never mind how many new heroes and/or costumes are introduced each go-around).

Having 4*, 3* versions of the same passive would open up the same passive to a wider market of players who might be willing to gamble on the “Hail Mary” of the passive lasting just long enough to make a difference before evaporating in a cloud of massive damage.

Here’s a graphic representation of the effect of this passive on the majority of the minion summoners. The LNY hero owners may even use this data to plan whether its worth utilizing them against teams that have one or more of these heroes :sweat_smile:.

( I skipped winter family, they just loose minion attack as they don’t have other abilties.)

Zhuge

freya

arco

caocao
delilah
devana

lotl

max

pib

red hood
seshat c

toth
waterpipe
zuri

nevgative family bonus for masquerades

I’m not sure if this passsive is also negated

As you can see, some heroes are utterly shut down, some still retain their value as they also own skills separate from their minions, and some get away with just a loss of minion attack.
At worst, all have their meat wall bricks intact…

9 Likes

I really feel that people who say this passive is fine think the only summoners that matter are waterpipe and M&M

1 Like

You missed out the more superior minion for silvaria when she gets burned. I love how you put in waterpipe twice like an emphasis

1 Like