Please please can we make this hero

So some time ago I thought Ranvir was going to be exceptional hero used everywhere I was wrong. The reason I thought this was the game been based on an exponential value attack calculation and having an expected value that doubles attack almost seemed super powerful.

It is super powerful just the massive limiting factors was you have to have less HP then your opponent for this to come into effect, often special attacks or tiles could be enough to finish of the opponents and now your just making them miss the kill shot.
Wu Kong would be more useful in raids due to not having the hp rule nerf if it wasn’t for the fact that he is average mana instead of fast mana and also he is squishy basically he is dead before his special goes off.

I want to see the hero that I thought Ranvir would be so with some minor changes i came up with the following.
Elemental type - Red/Fire
Class - Rogue
Special skill - all allies get +150% attack and minus 20% accuracy.

Thus the expected value of the attack would still be 200% but the accuracy debuff would be less, allowing for something more stable and not been limited by HP. if we then allow it to stack with other attack buffs like Tarlak allows with say stack up to 200% then expected value would =300*(0.8)=240% which is still below Tarlaks’ 260%.

I think if we then made this hero rogue because there are a lack of rogues in the game and allow an elemental link like all fire heroes get 10% chance to dodge then we have a red version of a titan hit hero
for balance and we have a direct counter to Telluria without having to nerf Telluria. Plus we have a decent rogue as much of the player base complain about a lack of rogues in the game.

I think we should make this hero good for attack but a weak tank for balance so we do not get another OP tank running rampant throughout the game.
so stats like
Attack 780
Defence 640
HP 1280
and set the mana speed to either fast or very fast so they have a chance to get off before Telluria does.

This hero would restore some needed balance to the game add to the diversity and create a very interesting hero. I notice we do not have info on July’s HOTM yet, and the beta beat for that hasn’t dropped yet.

I would definitely pull for this hero.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hero concept