Please Introduce A Confirmation Button for Limit Breaks

As limit breaks are so scarce and you cannot reset them unlike emblems once used, it would be very helpful to introduce a confirmation button for limit breaks, especially for a 5* hero. This would be similar to the pop-up warning when you try and feed away a 5* hero. Although I have not been affected (yet) I know of a couple of people who have accidentally Limit Broken the wrong hero as they wanted to emblem the hero instead. This feature will hopefully prevent further heartache for players.

I am one of those blessed people lol

Crazy that we have to resort to the forums to get this introduced and not done by default like they have for feeding higher rarity heroes. Insult to injury is that when I had reached out to support, they said that there is in fact a warning confirmation which I accepted lol

I would just like just like to second this idea. I accidentally Limit Broke Xnolphod while putting emblems on him. Going back and forth to get food and iron to increase his emblems I accidentally clicked the wrong button. If there was a warning screen similar to when using a 5* hero to level another, this wouldn’t have happened.

I was planning to Limit break my Alfrike, but I guess a decision was made!

Please consider this change.Thank you

I agree genuineness, because I’m one of those individuals. It would be a great help if the confirmation warning was a different color, even a different shape than the warnings used for feeding high rarity heroes to other heroes. For me, the warnings look the same and the limit break warning should be distinguished from the other warnings; since aethers are one time use.

I completely agree. I have limit broken Grimm by mistake…this confirmation button would be excellent. And another suggestion, let us choose which version of the hero we want to emblem, the normal version or the costume one…sometimes we have enough emblems for the costume but not for the normal version.

A confirmation button would be handy to have.

As for the costume, it is just like leveling the costume itself. You cannot ascend the costume beyond the ascension level of the base hero. So it makes consistent sense that you cannot LB a costume until the base hero is LB’ed.

In a way, you do have this option, thought it is a little convoluted. All emblems go on the non-costume version, but you can easily look at the costume version talent grid (if you find yourself using the Costume more - such as C-Kadilen), decide on your path, and then make the appropriate selection on the non-costume side when using/adding the emblems. I did this with C-Kad, and set the emblems to go down the sorcerer Attack path (with D as a secondary option).

1 Like

Oops, I read the costume thing wrong. Emblem vs aether. At least I was trying to stay on topic :rofl:

1 Like

I added my voice. It is necessary and right!

I’m not 100% sure an additional confirmation is needed. In order to Limit Break a hero, you already have to click two very specific buttons on different pages.
Once you are viewing the hero card (assuming they are maxed), you can either limit break or go to the talent grid. Both are controlled through buttons at the bottom of the screen. I can half understand accidentally hitting the wrong option here. So lets say that happens, and you hit LB instead of the Talent Grid. Perhaps they could change the LB button to be a different color (such as they do on the second page).
Even if you hit LB accidentally on the hero page, You are then taken to the LB/Ascend Screen where it shows you how much it will cost (in terms of Aethers), the Max Level Increase, and the max base stats (at least I beleive that is what the stats are). There is also bright green Limit Break button. The page looks nothing like the talent grid. So if you expecxted the Talent Grid, and don’t see it, that should be a red flag that maybe you didn’t click what you think you did. At this point, if you click the LB button, (instead of xing out or using your phones navigate back feature), then you’ve made the conscious decision to LB the selected hero.

1 Like

My latest suggestion

([Suggestion, QoL] Upgrade confirmation screen from Y/N Confirmation to variable X second Confirmation [Customer Service savings, Gem semi lock])

Just a rough idea

If SGG implements it, I expect some values will change

FIN

My candidates;

Syrk

1 Like

I know that, but I am referring to having emblems for the costume but not for the normal version…you have costume Kadilen, let’s suppose you have enough emblems for the costume, but not for the regular version, and the costume will be your main character, so you could emblem the costume without having to wait for emblems for the regular Kadilen…

That is a different topic.

1 Like

Ahh… I misunderstood… You want to be able to use the costume class emblems (in the case of C-Kad- Sorcerer) instead of the regular class (Kad-Druid) emblems… I’ve wondered why they didn’t allow that - thought the development/coding of that might not be as easy to implement as it sounds. Or it might be for simplicity since emblems were in the game before costumes.

I accidentally did this today. I am very frustrated. I understand it is my fault but it’s painful to have bobo limit broken over Frida, loki, miki, krampus, Lepus and Ariel. Please consider adding suggested feature. I was holding my tokens for Christmas Day to see if I got krampus costume then going to decide. Now I’m going to instantly use after quests to prevent repeat.