Petition for Small Giant Dev

Thank you very much for your support! We are all in the same situation. Thanks brother

We can go up the number, if all player think is low

I think there could be a bar like experience or equal to summons chests! 10 summons we got a chest with ascension items. Stipulate a fair value at each call to load the bar, and when you complete win a special coin, which would call only 4 and 5 stars, on any portal! It would be a way to maintain (luck & bad luck) and it would be more fair to those who spend a lot in the game and those who don’t, because they would take a little longer to complete the bar, but I would be sure to get a hero 4 and 5 stars!
But the currency must be possible to use in all portals!
But there is no point in doing this and they left a rate of 1.3 for 5 stars and the rest for heroes 4 stars! It would remain the same, and extremely unfair to all players

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your precious suggestions! We edited the petition! :+1:

The petition has precisely the purpose of allowing people to express their opinion and make it known, to make it valid. Thank you

we can all laugh together, we can complain about how things are going, or we can try to do something to make it change. we try, we will see what will happen. we have very high goals, which go beyond our Italian community, involving all the world’s communities, millions of people. We aren’t crazy, we are people that do something.

this petition aims to keep everyone playing and to get back to talking about what you say. help us, please. thanks

thank you very much for your suggestion. surely I will vote for everything you have suggested to me! thanks! :slight_smile: with the petition, however, I hope to reach large numbers, millions of users from all communities, I’m sure it will be a good thing. help us. thanks

1 Like

Wow! Why this unlove?

Yep, done also this! :+1:

We are very happy that we make some smiles, is very good for the healt! :slight_smile: We are also very much happy because more russian player support this petition!

We wait your precious suggestions! Thank you very much. We are not angry never, we want to be propositive, we happy that we are a big world family and that there is more cooperation.

I wish you luck.

But petitions are easily exploited and easily ignored.

They rarely work in politics either.

As above many of your points already exist in other threads in this forum so there’s nothing they don’t know. But have fun trying :man_shrugging:

1 Like

What exactly is going to happen if the petition will have enough people who signed up?

2 Likes

IMHO, this petition is way far over the edge.

Just one example, if you guaranty a 5* heroe every 30 summons, what do you think will be the result?
Quintus, Hoghall and Justizia would be the new Dawa.

It doesn’t really matter if you receive 30x Dawa or 30x Horghall
So after a month or two, there will be a new petition to cut the RNG again and include a diversity of guarantied 5* heroes every 30 summons and so on, etc …

If everybody is flooted with vanilla 5* heroes, they are worthless and only the “special” heroes are wanted.

So to make people spending, SG has to create better and stronger heroes and after a while, vanilla 5* heroes are the new 3*s…

That’s no scenario I could support.

4 Likes

I think that you say is right… What suggestion have for the request?

1162/5000

I understand your point of view and it’s mine too!
When it’s just a little bubble here and there, they really ignore it!
However, when thousands of consumers, that is, us players join, relevance increases and can directly impact the number of active players and decrease profit dramatically, every company wants to increase profits, but increasing the numbers of players and with events, which stimulates players!
The way it is being done, it is being cruel to players, the number of players has been decreasing, it is difficult to recruit players for alliance! When there is a complaint here and another one there, everything is fine! But the situation has reached the point that players from all over the world are complaining!
It got to the point of becoming a topic in the global chat:
Umfala: I viz 90 calls and nothing, another player responds, I did 30 and nothing came, and another I’m almost a year trying to raise my 5 star and I can’t complete the items! This became the main topic of Global! In the past, we had more people recruiting and passing on tips! Today the subject has changed, and the main subject is greed of the game and how difficult and almost impossible to evolve in the game!

1 Like

Don’t think you like my suggestion, but it is as easy as common:

Don’t expect too much ( the odds are the odds ), be patient and the game will give you all the things you need ( not necessarily the things you want )
If you can’t accept this, E&P is not your game.

And a helpful sidekick:
Don’t compare yourself with the TOP100 until you are not willing to spend thousends of Dollars to the game.

1 Like

You speak directly to me, as if the problem were mine, but is for of all players. I spend a little money, the ranking is not my problem, I don’t want to become a top player. I am a simple humble player. I follow a community, several users have made several complaints, I have accepted their requests and I have joined them. here it is not a question of understanding if the game is for me or for us, here it is a matter of making things move a little and of looking for a minimum of fighting for the right things, of trying to do something. even if you think it is useless, even if you are negative and pessimistic, patience, you try at least. I think this. Have a nice day.

Having read the petition my only comment is that the changes suggested would so drastically change the fundamental nature of E&P that it would become unrecognizable.

Since in general I do enjoy playing the game that I do recognize I must refrain from supporting this.

4 Likes