Petition for Small Giant Dev

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:face_with_monocle:

:roll_eyes:

:yawning_face:

20petitionsdontmeansquat

6 Likes

Agreed :stuck_out_tongue:

It doesn’t matter how many votes or petitions get received cause in the end, it comes back to what the Devs want to / feel would be good/best to implement (for whatever reason that may be
 :money_mouth_face:)

3 Likes

wow, it just seems that this forum is now a dumping ground for voicing anger. I remember the days when this forum was a place where we discussed offenses and defenses, mats, levels, etc.

10 Likes

What’s going to happen if enough people will have signed up? :rofl:

Do you think, SGG can be blackmailed by some guys that will qiut if something won’t happen like they want?

Imho that petition is for the can.
What a crazy sh!t

5 Likes

Either spend or not pick your choices on deals and use said deals in your pleasure

either sign the petition or dont. nobody is asking for your approval on whether to have a petition or not.

sg does a great job but nobody is perfect. this game absolutely wasnt so expensive to be competitive in during its first year and a half on the market. let people voice their opinions.

2 Likes

You can side with the company that’s cool respect your opinion. But, you seriously have to question the last couple threads where players are now basically “calling out” SG staff directly and talking about other games
 I get the “real sense”/ genuine feeling that these same players just don’t care if they get in trouble, flagged or even muted from the forumns anymore
 has it come too this - just to get a “response” from SG?..Yes, it pretty much has

I only want one answer form the SG staff and I would like an honest one
who/how did one of you ever come up with the gem deal where gems are donated to alliance members? Totally out of character, totally out of the blue and sent a “shock wave” through the community
an anomaly like that is like a meteor- definately in your guys case. I’m suspecting some “twighlight zone” type answer

Your petition has so many changes that it seems to me you’ve been playing the wrong game all along.

Sorry, not signing, some of the requests seem plain childish to me.

6 Likes

Our petition is a collection of users suggestions

Thank you for suggestions, we trying to change the text of petition for optimal communication. :+1:

Am I curious about the response of the SG staff? Just to see if it’s worth spending more money or investing it differently

1 Like

what a embarassing jumble of false statements 
 greetings from Italy that disagree

1 Like

Nothing is false. Are comments from thousand users. Please, don’t do the haters, without very reasons. We want a change. This is a good thing. Support us, help us, or ignore . Thanks.

“The HOTM goes only and always to the same users, rarely or never to others.”

i suppoose you collected a decent amount of data to support this

2 Likes

Yes, we done. Thank you

can i see them? i tracked my last 300 summons, i can contribute if you want!

1 Like

Thank you for listening, I am promoting for the alliance and I will promote on Global in Portuguese.
I ask each player to sign and share with the alliance and in their country’s Global! Italians, Americans, Japanese, Brazilians players from all countries around the world! There are no barriers to strengthen the players’ side, we want a Fair game where we can all evolve with dedication in the game and no longer, be stuck for years without being able to evolve, even spending astronomical values!
Together we are stronger!

3 Likes

I recorded my summons to show alliance members what was going on!
Only a few people can’t afford to spend a lot on the game! So they make a maximum of 10 monthly calls and many do not, for lack of money and others have already given up! Reason: they never got a single hero 5 stars!
And I also have a history of buying, if you need I can make the video available! I recorded my last 30 calls!
And also get my history of spending on gambling, around 2,000 dollars, in the last 2 months! Spending that amount I got only 1 hero 5 star, normal from the first season!

2 Likes

Petitions are great. They show the number of people who share the same thoughts about an opinion or state of a particular situation.

However
 most of the points in the petitions are pure overkill. “Guaranteed 5* every 30 pulls”? That would make this game a pay to win game. I mean, the game already is in great lines, but now there is still luck involved. You would have every 5* in game within no time if you pull enough heroes. What about “remove 3* heroes from summons”? I agree the drop rate of 3* heroes is too high, but removing them all together from summons (excluding daily summons) is rediculous. I prefer the devs to lower its drop rate and increase 4* hero drop rates. Or add in 4* troops to make up the loss of 3* drop rates.

1 Like