Petition for Small Giant Dev

Petition for changes of Empires! bit.ly/empirespetizione

Dear Friends, petition for ask serious changes to empires developers. Please, share it in all social networks, but sign it! Thank you. Simple link

Cari Amici, Petizione x chiedere seri cambiamenti ai dev di Empires! Ringraziamo tutti.
Condividetela il più possibile e soprattutto Firmatela! Grazie a tutti!
Il link è semplice, veloce anche da scrivere e da ricordare:

bit.ly/empirespetizione

17 Likes

Link is broken

20 char

2 Likes

Ho I make a correct link in forum? Thanks

I have no idea. I’m forum moronic

@zephyr1 ?

You can use the link button in the editor, which looks like :link:

There isn’t the button

bit.ly/empirespetizione

1 Like

Done! Thank you very much

2 Likes

You need to open the editor menu by clicking the icon with three horizontal lines.

4 Likes

Done! Signed!!! :kissing_heart: :muscle:

2 Likes

Signed… i totally approve of what is reported.
Developers you have to listen and come up to us

3 Likes

English text contains some typos and debatable items.

For months now, even after hundreds, thousands of pulls, hundreds and thousands of euros spent, mostly 3 stars euro are pulled.

I think 3 star heroes (not euros) is meant to be. Right?

The HOTM goes only and always to the same users, rarely or never to others.

This is definitely a false statement.

We do not geta 5 stars lucky pull even paying them hadsomely!

I’m not sure I know a word “hadsomely” and google translate can’t help me.

6 - At least 1 ascension material in the colored trunks.

I’d say this is a bad wording because each chest contains ascension materials for sure. The thing is that it is usually 2* farmable. So I’d assume that the suggestion is to have “At least 1 unfarmable ascension item in a color wanted chest”. Right?

3 - 5 stars heroes garanteed every 30 pulls.

I doubt anyone will be happy with a same Quintus on each 31st pull, so if you ask ask carefully. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Kindly ask everyone to keep in mind, that top Russian alliances have nothing to do with this petiton.
Though Russian community made a good laugh out of that text.

4 Likes

I’m not sure i want to see the acension item in his trunks !!

2 Likes

Honestly go on Google play write a bad review give it 1* get everyone else to do that if you want to hurt them.

1 Like

20times no love for your petition.

2 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus it doesnt look like the goal is to hurt sg or e&p but instead to make the game more affordable or if not affordable at least more justifiable for continuing to spend.

the legendary tavern was pretty pointless from my perspective as a budget player, 3 bucks gets you nothing from it.

1 Like

Just going to drop this in here; pretty much every idea on your petition is a repeat of stuff already in the #ideas-feature-requests… There would be more value (I think) to adding your Forum Votes to the threads rather than signing a third party petition…

1 - Higher Cost Guaranteed 4-5 Star Summons, without 3*

2 - There is one for like every portal… but an example: [MASTER] Remove/ Get Rid of Season 1 (S1 / Vanilla) heroes from {X} summons portal

3 - Pity Counter/Timer for Summons

4 - Don’t think this one actually exists BUT I highly doubt it would ever be implemented given that the RNG part of the board setting is inherent to the game… It (along with the match-three mechanism) were the first parts of the game developped.

5 - Practice Battles or Raids Against Teammates in Alliance [MASTER]
5 - Tournaments between alliance members
5 - War idea... intra-alliance wars

6 - [Master] - Improving Rare Titans
6 - [Master] - Improve Titan Loot
6 - Devs, sit down here a minute, we need to talk – Improve War Loot & War Chest Rewards
6 - Ascension Items are too Rare

7 - Elemental chests should only give unfarmable ascension mats / Guarantee 1x Epic Mat

8 - “Undo” for heroes to return ascension mats / “Reset Token” for ascension mats that would work like a Reset Emblem does for emblems

9 - They are already doing something to this effect & having 24/7 service team.

So if you look into each of those threads there is a combined total votes of 1113 (not including all the hundreds of threads relating to your petition that I didn’t link).

13 Likes

Hmm voting system accounts for squat and none of this really matters honestly

If SG was to implement these suggestions, they would be sure to butcher the hell out of them…hero academy…tavern of legends…raid tournaments…alchemy lab…nuff said

6 Likes

Cookie Settings