Personal reasons

I hope I can touch lives in the way he has…what a great inspiration you are, dear, dear Jedon!!!

Thank you to all who have been posting. Your love really touches my heart deeply. :heart::bouquet::heart:

8 Likes

I’m so sorry it won’t go out of my mind anymore :frowning:

2 Likes

These last few posts gave me all the feels. Much love to this amazing Enp family.

7 Likes

I came to the forum looking for something and an errant click brought me here. I am glad that it happened. @Jedon’s story has touched me deeply. I have found an inner peace through his story, as well as spent 2.5hrs reading the various threads. I pray that he has found peace and those that knew him have found strength through his resolve. We should all be lucky enough to know someone like Jedon. Here is the monastery he was at.

https://www.realegypt.com/attractions/desert-safaris-2/the-natrun-valley-monasteries/

12 Likes

Anybody heard anything about
@Jedon ?

Still thinking of you from time to time and want to know what happened in your life.

Hope you’re doing well, monk.

5 Likes

@Olmor …Not heard anything for a long time. Despite numerous players reaching out to him in the forum. The last I heard he was seriously ill and had retreated to a monastery in Egypt.
Fingers crossed he safe, well and is recovering

6 Likes

I think @Bzzinator is/was pretty tight with him, and his last update said he hadn’t heard anything for some time unfortunately. Here’s wishing him the best anyhow.

5 Likes

I have not heard from him for over a year now. Someone is reading my text messages but there has been no response. We sadly removed him from our alliance too. He was and still remains an inspiration to all of us.

13 Likes

Well, that is truly too bad. I think at this point the worst is probably an assumption we can make. I personally feel grateful to a person such as Jedon, who kept a sunny outlook even facing life’s fundamental unfairness. It is so easy to get caught up in our consumeristic, self-centered lives that we sometimes overlook the things that REALLY matter. Thank you Jedon. God bless you.

9 Likes

No matter what realm he may be in, may he find the peace and serenity he was in search for and the joy that he has brought to so many. Fare thee well strong traveler… :heart:

5 Likes

Omg, not sure why this post turned up in my notifications with a reply from Jedon, but now my heart hurts missing him.

2 Likes